What is the best online platform to play Omaha Hi/Lo

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. I lile play poker, especially Omaha Hi/Lo. What is the best platform to play that kind of poker?

richierichnz

richierichnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars without a doubt. You can play $2 Omaha 8 tournaments on there. Most are either pot limit or no limit however.

Hope this helps!

Richard :)

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your advice. I'm going to start play Omaha Hi/Lo on PokerStars :) It's very interesting and contrary to appearances a difficult game. Does it make sense to play cash at low stakes on Omaha Hi/Lo?

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a lot of experience with to many sites but I think bet online has a good Omaha hi/lo I play there and its pretty legit:0)

richierichnz

richierichnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your advice. I'm going to start play Omaha Hi/Lo on PokerStars :) It's very interesting and contrary to appearances a difficult game. Does it make sense to play cash at low stakes on Omaha Hi/Lo?

You can play PLO8 at the 1c/2c stakes (6max) or Limit O8 (9max) at the 2c/4c/ stakes. i'd recommend starting out there. I'm a 6max player, so if I had to choose, i'd chose the PLO8.

Alternatively, like I said you could play the $2 NLO8 / PLO8 tourneys on Stars too.

Up to you brother :)

I'm going to play the $2 tournies. I tend to do better at online tourneys than cashies. LIVE might be another story - I think I will play cashies smarter when playing LIVE.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR has a nice platform they have limit pot limit and no limit games from .01 .02 up to 100-200 and the games are easy to beat you have players coming over from hold'em that are fishy that play any four cards that have no clue what there doing. believe when I say this.
I am building a bankroll there starting from a .55 freeroll winnings on that site. I have it up to $15 so far playing at the .01 .02 tables easy pickings. I've scouted the higher tables and they play much the same as the lower tables with the same players playing on them. meaning the same players. just higher stakes. when I get to $30 I'm going to move to .02/.05 and play there
till I get to 150 then ill move to .05/.10 so i'll have enough to play .05/.10 and have some to play some SNG's to.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can play on partypoker, you should play there, tons of people who are really fishy in plo8 and regular plo, i would really recommend party :)

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the game in Omaha Hi / Lo well fit Pokerstars and Partypoker

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR has a nice platform they have limit pot limit and no limit games from .01 .02 up to 100-200 and the games are easy to beat you have players coming over from hold'em that are fishy that play any four cards that have no clue what there doing. believe when I say this.
I am building a bankroll there starting from a .55 freeroll winnings on that site. I have it up to $15 so far playing at the .01 .02 tables easy pickings. I've scouted the higher tables and they play much the same as the lower tables with the same players playing on them. meaning the same players. just higher stakes. when I get to $30 I'm going to move to .02/.05 and play there
till I get to 150 then ill move to .05/.10 so i'll have enough to play .05/.10 and have some to play some SNG's to.

I play at ACR too. I think it's a good site, but my experience has been that the tournament scene is much more active than cash games. Nothing wrong with that, but it should be noted if you are looking for cash games. These are sporadic and mostly nlo8. I personally prefer plo8 so I am left wanting a bit in cash games.

C

chris349

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Bro do u play online on iOS *Pokerrrr 2* App?? I play in few clubs via this app online. It’s fun though. If interested you can ping me at 510-378-9066. Thank you.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker stars for sure, it's difficult to find a good amount of traffic for PLO Hi/Lo in other rooms.