USA online poker & Cryptocurrency

K

koteeoz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For years I have always been restricted to very few online poker options because of legal issues with online poker here in the US. But now that more poker sites are accepting cyptocurrency, would it be possible to make a deposit AND later withdraw using bitcoin (or other crypto) using a site that is NOT for US players, but I am playing here in the US. I would likely have to be using a VPN that shows I am coming from a country that is accepted by their platform of course.

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when using VPN, the problem will mostly come from verification & not from deposit/withdrawal i guess

S

Sunshinerise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypot is no good. All bout is $$$$, the dollar never will runaway !

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For years I have always been restricted to very few online poker options because of legal issues with online poker here in the US. But now that more poker sites are accepting cyptocurrency, would it be possible to make a deposit AND later withdraw using bitcoin (or other crypto) using a site that is NOT for US players, but I am playing here in the US. I would likely have to be using a VPN that shows I am coming from a country that is accepted by their platform of course.
What do you think, why cryptocurrencies exist???:elefant:
Sure there is a way, but still it is not legal in the US :motz:

K

koteeoz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypot is no good. All bout is $$$$, the dollar never will runaway !
Well, as someone who has thousands of dollars invested in crypto, we will have to agree to disagree, lol.