Transferring Tickets - ACR

L

lousypanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if you can transfer a ticket for a tournament seat won from a sat to another player? I’m sitting on Venom $5MM seat but not going to be able to play it.

If no, any work arounds?

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I understand, only if you win a second ticket.

If someone else had your log in info and played as if they were you in that event, that would be a violation and bad.

Just sayin

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I understand, only if you win a second ticket.

If someone else had your log in info and played as if they were you in that event, that would be a violation and bad.

Just sayin

So the second ticket you can sell?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I've been through asking ACR , you can transfer any ticket after step 2. Ive also heard from players that you need multiple ticket in order to transfer. So I asked the helpdesk yet again and they said that it doesn't matter if you have a step 3/4/5/99 ticket it is transferable period. So...…….I have no idea anymore

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better if you contact ACR and ask them.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i read the rules of the promotion it specifically said that you cant transfer or sell a ticket unless you win two. There was a step by step link on how to do it from both partys, its definitely possible. Why cant you play, surely with a million for first place you can find time in your schedule :)

L

lousypanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reached out to acr support. They confirmed that you can transfer a venom ticket. Interestingly though, it’s the only ticket you can transfer. I asked why that was but the rep didn’t know, just said there must be a good reason for it. I imagine it’s a manual process so they don’t want to have to handle thousands of requests per week.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can definitely sell the second ticket to the venom 5m. Email support at ACR , you can set the terms as well.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought u just get tournament bucks u can use fpr any tournament...?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought u just get tournament bucks u can use fpr any tournament...?

Hi, Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments. More information here

L

lousypanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks all for your input. The final verdict is you can transfer your venom ticket after your first. You must hold on to one of them.