PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Howdy, Chatters!
To be honest, I never considered Spin'n'Gos real poker. On the other hand I was curious how they would turn out if you played more of them than one every now and then as I did. So I thought of a mini challenge to yours truly and decided to sacrifice $5 and play twenty of those (minimum buy-in of course).
Here are the results:

Capture

As you see, it didn't go well for me. I lost most of them and out of those only 2 were worth 4x and one 6x.
No good for me.
Any of you that play them regularly with a profit?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played bunch of them on 888 , the blast ones. It went horrible for me and i was tilted after every session. I'm not gonna play them again in the future and as you said..that's not poker. Didn't count the results but was a real disaster. I played at 1$ stake

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't like them tried them but thats it.:):):)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 utopia at all, plus with the time Starzach you can play if bankroll plus more than a hundred dollars...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Spin and Gos.... There's always a donkey that wins with any two and then the rest of the field. Wouldn't recommend it.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I won’t say about the statistics, I didn’t carry out the analysis. Somewhere was 50 to 50. How much money was in the beginning, so much was left after a few games. I had a lot of fun, that's all.
:)