Spin and go on ACR`

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone won on the spin and go since software upgrade? I always use odd change and i almost always get two out of three but never three. Just wondering if its just a scam.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone won on the spin and go since software upgrade? I always use odd change and i almost always get two out of three but never three. Just wondering if its just a scam.

Let me explain to you how this game works, Spin to Get IN works differently than a typical slot machine. While there are three different wager amounts, the prize remains the same – the entry cost into the poker event. Your chances of winning become better with a larger wager.

If you wish to calculate your chance of winning, simply use this formula:

(Slot Wager – Slot Hold) / Event Entry = Chance to Win

If you still need assistance, please let us know.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me explain to you how this game works, Spin to Get IN works differently than a typical slot machine. While there are three different wager amounts, the prize remains the same – the entry cost into the poker event. Your chances of winning become better with a larger wager.

If you wish to calculate your chance of winning, simply use this formula:

(Slot Wager – Slot Hold) / Event Entry = Chance to Win

If you still need assistance, please let us know.
good to know. Never noticed a price difference. Just hit the button until loose change is gone. :star: