Can site close my account?

M

maxpokerrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can site close my account if I made it when I was underage?

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most definitely, that means that you lied about your date of birth, that's violation of basic rules, aside your account is unverified without a chance to get verified what actually makes your account useless - withdrawal restricted.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your act was a breach of trust so your account will be closed when the site will ask for the verification and your lie will be caught.

This case really reminds me when I was going through my personal details on 888 last year and I found there was an error in my day section of Birth date. So, I asked 888 to correct it with supporting documents and that was resolved successfully.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If they can do it and they really do, if you lie to them or use prohibited programs, bye account.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can Not Contract With Juveniles

Can site close my account if I made it when I was underage?

Don't know where this site you were on is located or what the laws of that land are.

But - in general - a contract doesn't even exist if you were under age.

What do I mean?

When you sign up there are TOCs Terms of Contract that you agree to at that time.

You may not have read them and you may have just clicked OK that you HAD read them.

That is essentially a contract. They promise to pay out a certain percentage in the event that a tournament freezes etc etc. And, you promise not to play multiple accounts at the same time and not to cheat etc. etc.

But no juvenile can even create a contract - so you never actually legally agreed and therefore they are not bound by anything. There is no contract even though you clicked OK way back when.

I think this is the most legalistic/technical way of describing why you are being ghosted.

And, they probably will not let you create a new adult account because they don't trust you.

Good luck !