Run It Once Poker

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently got off the back, the Run It Once poker room. Make a deposit to experience the game here and to my surprise I found that there are no tournament games (MTT) here, you can only play Holdem. I could also see little player traffic. Could anyone experiment and play in this poker room? Leave your opinion and what should I improve?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Phil Galfond said the at the beginning there will be no tournaments on Run It Once Poker. Only cash games. They are in the experimental phase at this stage.

You should have to wait a bit, MTTs get added to the site.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I think that there are no tournaments because the site is at his beggining like at bet365!

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Galfond said the at the beginning there will be no tournaments on Run It Once Poker. Only cash games. They are in the experimental phase at this stage.

You should have to wait a bit, MTTs get added to the site.

This is how you say, it seems that this poker room created by Philp Galfond was founded only to play with his millionaire friends. Currently Phil and his friends are in a challenge where millionaire sums are at stake. If they continue like this I don't think the tournaments will come, it seems that they are not interested in recreational players.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

Abrir en Google Traductor

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently got off the back, the Run It Once poker room. Make a deposit to experience the game here and to my surprise I found that there are no tournament games (MTT) here, you can only play Holdem. I could also see little player traffic. Could anyone experiment and play in this poker room? Leave your opinion and what should I improve?

Not sure about that site it seems to be too fishy for me, and I hate cash games also. But with a name like that, why would you expect there to be tourneys? You never run it more than once in a tourney, so that name would be irrelevant for tournament poker :D

W

winslowlee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what exactly is the hype behind all this? or is it just fan boys of phil