Random Disconnects ACR

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey just wondering if its just me or has anyone else been getting disconnected from ACR cash tables and then having to wait/repost a blind. sometimes while mid hand. VERY frustrating as its like rejoining the table. had it happen afew times tonight where i wasnt the only only who would be removed from seat.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, if it happens to me too, I don't know what happened to ACR, before it was a great poker room, I could play 2 or 3 tables at the same time, but now I just play in one.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

Know what you mean as it has happened to me as well TOO many times. For no reason all of a sudden I am looking at the table I was playing at to see I am no longer sitting at the table. Sometimes it will re seat me saying I have reconnected to the site but most times I just find myself removed from the cash table I was playing at.

Have learned now that before I sign off at ACR I always check my balance at start of play and when I am done playing.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Know what you mean as it has happened to me as well TOO many times. For no reason all of a sudden I am looking at the table I was playing at to see I am no longer sitting at the table. Sometimes it will re seat me saying I have reconnected to the site but most times I just find myself removed from the cash table I was playing at.

Have learned now that before I sign off at ACR I always check my balance at start of play and when I am done playing.

Yupp this right here, it never happens in tourneys just at the cash tables, glad its not just me as it was driving me nuts. I will stay away from the cash tables from now on lol

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been happening to me in tournaments. Just decides to log you out in the middle of the game. Pretty frustrating.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had this happen to me but I might have a solution for you to fix the issue. What you can do is to check your internet connection and especially if you are connected through a wifi signal. You can check the speed of your wifi signal through your favorite search engine and see if you may need a new adapter. If this does not fix the issue than I would recommend contacting ACR's customer support and see if they have any suggestions that can help your connection to their client.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So this happened to me a lot recently and figured out it was my router. Went and got it replaced, haven't had a problem since.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this happened to me a lot recently and figured out it was my router. Went and got it replaced, haven't had a problem since.

Actually im about due for a replacement mines about 2 years old hardwired for the most of the time but i do notice spikes regardless so will inquire about both the router and connection into the house.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dissconnect at ACR

Ive played on ACR and it happened a couple times so I dont play on there. My roomate plays on there still and it still happens. And I ask why do you play on a site that constantly dissconnects like that. If you dont mind that kind of shadyness go ahead. To many red flags on ACR so I stay away.