Which Poker Room Is Best For Guaranteed Tournaments,Please suggest a few

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what limits and format of tournaments you are going to play. For micro limits (up to $ 10) partypoker and pokerstars. In principle, for others too. :D

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
pokerstars has by far the biggest prizepools but at the same time the biggest fields.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who would not say that if you are a good player welcome to poker stars, only there you will feel the pain of defeat and the sweetness of victory))) good luck!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Partуpoker. I feel freer there and everything works out. At least I got more prizes there. Maybe the design of the site affects me like that. You can play guaranteed on any site. The main thing that you were comfortable playing.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the best tournaments are held at Pokerstars, Partypoker and 888.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best rooms are PartyPoker and PokerStars,make sure to play with strict bankroll management and money will flow.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best rooms are PokerStars and 888poker.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament game-is a significant component of poker, which many fans and just far from poker people judge the game and the players. It is from here that the largest number of colorful stories from the series "from dirt to princes" and the like. One has only to remember Chris Moneymaker, who managed to win the bracelet of the main event of the world series of poker together with this launch and the mechanism of the "poker boom".

However, for professional players tournaments are not something where you can "get out in the people" or win any title or award (in addition to the money, of course), but only the usual discipline, the most suitable for them. Regulars play such tournament distance, as to talk about some magical relation to them, there is no special sense.
PokerKing

PokerStars

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Americas Cardroom has good private tournaments every day, from $ 25 to $ 100 guaranteed.