Online site with Chromebook?

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get 888 to work on Chromebook. Are there any sites that work on a Chromebook?

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to get 888 to work on Chromebook. Are there any sites that work on a Chromebook?
You can sideload the android App and use it my friend. Download the 888 apk from their website..

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can sideload the android app and use it my friend. Download the 888 apk from their website..

I don't get what you mean by "sideload". Can you point me towards some information online? I tried to download the app and it would not work on my Chromebook.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get what you mean by "sideload". Can you point me towards some information online? I tried to download the app and it would not work on my Chromebook.
https://www.howtogeek.com/260075/how-to-sideload-an-android-app-from-an-apk-on-a-chromebook/

Follow these instructions. The only downside to the app is you can only play 1 table. poker stars also has and app and it's much better with multi table. GG poker has an app too, Americas card room you can play in your browser.