Online service/App where you can setup a Poker tournament

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyone who knows some App or such poker room, where you can set up a tournament or a cash game, and invite your friends etc.?

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anyone who knows some app or such poker room, where you can set up a tournament or a cash game, and invite your friends etc.?

Not sure about the app , but on poker stars you can set up Home games anytime , you can make them cash games or with play chips .
If just play chips , then you can do a prizepool thing for cash or other prizes off site.

Cards Chat hold a lot of their private games for members in the Home Games at Poker Stars:)

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about the app , but on Poker Stars you can set up Home games anytime , you can make them cash games or with play chips .
If just play chips , then you can do a prizepool thing for cash or other prizes off site.

Cards Chat hold a lot of their private games for members in the Home Games at Poker Stars:)
Was looking for a solution where you can gather some people and play online tournament together, make ur own tourney

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Bev suggested should work for that.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was looking for a solution where you can gather some people and play online tournament together, make ur own tourney

Yep - that's exactly how the home games work in Poker Stars , and you don't even need to make a deposit to do this .
You can make the games buyin with play chips - which most people do , or you can do a cash buyin - then everyone wins cash from the game.
If you use play chips but still want to pay prizes in cash , then you need to find another way to payout the prizes.
We have a strategy section that can give you some tips on setting up a "home Game" - this is more for live , but it should also help for setting up an online game . :)
pjokay agrees - Poker Stars did this several years ago for any one to set up a game online - I play with some other Canadians in a regular home game on Fridays when I can , it is just for play chips , but they have knockout bonus in it. I usually have to work but join in when I can.
You can choose the game , Holdem or other variants , you can choose the pay structure , you can choose how long the breaks are - we always have a little more time in our ladies games :) , and or you can even add "extra" breaks if you know everyone is going to be there for awhile and want to eat !

https://www.cardschat.com/organize-home-game.php

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't mind being on a phone or tablet, pokerrrr2 is a good format. A friend just started a league where we are keeping points for "prizes" for the biggest earners each quarter. We play Friday and Sunday nights. There is a private section on the app. He sets up a game, and texts us the join code.

I may try to convince everyone to try Poker Stars home game next quarter.

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep - that's exactly how the home games work in Poker Stars , and you don't even need to make a deposit to do this .
You can make the games buyin with play chips - which most people do , or you can do a cash buyin - then everyone wins cash from the game.
If you use play chips but still want to pay prizes in cash , then you need to find another way to payout the prizes.
We have a strategy section that can give you some tips on setting up a "home Game" - this is more for live , but it should also help for setting up an online game . :)
pjokay agrees - Poker Stars did this several years ago for any one to set up a game online - I play with some other Canadians in a regular home game on Fridays when I can , it is just for play chips , but they have knockout bonus in it. I usually have to work but join in when I can.
You can choose the game , Holdem or other variants , you can choose the pay structure , you can choose how long the breaks are - we always have a little more time in our ladies games :) , and or you can even add "extra" breaks if you know everyone is going to be there for awhile and want to eat !

https://www.cardschat.com/organize-home-game.php

Thank you for the hint!

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't mind being on a phone or tablet, pokerrrr2 is a good format. A friend just started a league where we are keeping points for "prizes" for the biggest earners each quarter. We play Friday and Sunday nights. There is a private section on the app. He sets up a game, and texts us the join code.

I may try to convince everyone to try Poker Stars home game next quarter.

Thank you! I'll try it out