Not open for further replies.
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/lock-poker-introduce-exclusive-vip-payment-methods-27-02/
Set to be rolled out in early March, new VIP payment methods will reportedly include bank wires and increased withdrawal limits.
Lock Poker has claimed in recent comments that it will be introducing new payment methods targeted at its VIP players, as part of a long-demanded improvement in processing times.

Mention that the new payment methods will include bank wires and checks with higher processing limits appeared in a Gambling911 piece recounting some of Lock’s recent struggles.

Lock was not available to confirm these specific methods, but spokesman Shane Bridges did confirm in brief posts on the 2+2 forums that Lock is expected to roll out the first of these new channels on or around March 1.

“[It] looks like its all set to go live March 1st. It will be pretty exclusive and reserved for the players we especially want to take care of,” Bridges commented.

Lock has been besieged in recent months by complaints about its slowest-in-the-industry processing times, which have stretched to several months not only for US-based players, but those in other countries as well.

Coupled with a recent move to ring-fence its own cash-game players from other sites on the Revolution Network,which Lock acquired in 2012, the lengthy delays have resulted in allegations of illiquidity at Lock and Revolution.

Bridges also returned to the topic of the slow cashouts in a subsequent 2+2 post, writing: “Everyone will be getting paid much faster, this is just a new part of our processing arsenal and will help overall by balancing out the cashout load better.”

Reports on exactly what the new processing channels entail and how effective they are in getting cashouts to players are expected to populate discussion forums related to Lock over the next several weeks.

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea. Shane @ Lock has promised improvements since before they left Merge. All that's happened is that times have digressed further. P2P trading of funds has gone from ~0.9 on Merge to what they current trade for which is a 0.6x handle!!

I will believe it when I see it...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beware Lock Poker is not paying players their winnings. Lock Poker is a dishonest poker site with no obligation to pay the players. If they cant pay out 2K but are now claiming there is going to be some speedy process I would not trust them. My check was ordered on 11-09-12 and today is 3-1-13. I still do not have my money.

BEWARE!!! There is no support and no response. Once you deposit at lock poker you can expect and accept your money is good as gone
Will you stop spamming the forums on this? It takes up to 4 months to get a check!!

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt this is going to effect many players. To be eligible for the 7k+ per month to get extra cashouts, so it pretty much focuses on grinders 200nl+... either way, hopefully it could speed up cashouts for everyone though :( As said before, I'll believe it when I see it

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"everyone will be getting paid much faster" this would be nice...

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info might consider making a deposit on there ;)

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info might consider making a deposit on there ;)

This is at least the 3rd if not the 4th time they've promised to improve cash-out speeds.... They've only gotten worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.