Intertops $15 Daily Workhorse Freeroll

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Cards Chat Grinders,

Has anyone won this freeroll at intertops? I believe the top 5 get paid. I have never come anywhere close:rolleyes:. I'd love to hear some successful stories about this difficult freeroll. Or anything regarding this freeroll.

Good Luck To All:cool:

D

dewey_cantu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cantu7594

I just won the tournament today, finished first out of about 450 players,was about 200,000 behind the other player heads up and with a little bit of finagle I took him out lol,

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won the tournament today, finished first out of about 450 players,was about 200,000 behind the other player heads up and with a little bit of finagle I took him out lol,

Thank you for your post. That's great congratulations. What was the prize for first?

D

dewey_cantu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was like 6 bucks ,in not sure exactly cause I had some money I won yesterday from a freeroll also on there but it should be around that

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is prize pool, $15???

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops used to have better freerolls on their site that offered more value than these $15 daily workhorse freerolls. They used to issue tickets to daily tournaments that weren't difficult at all to qualify for. Now the fields are much larger which makes it not seem worth it for such a small amount.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops used to have better freerolls on their site that offered more value than these $15 daily workhorse freerolls. They used to issue tickets to daily tournaments that weren't difficult at all to qualify for. Now the fields are much larger which makes it not seem worth it for such a small amount.

I agree it is very difficult to have success in these tourneys. Thank you for your post.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won the first I played but the money did not come to me. I believe that lack I make some sort of check in my account.