Intelipoker, PokerSchool the End

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did you think about the end of the poker school at pokerstars, which distributed many prizes like cash on the leader board of league games, scratch cards, satellite tournaments.

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What did you think about the end of the poker school at pokerstars, which distributed many prizes like cash on the leader board of league games, scratch cards, satellite tournaments.
I don’t think that the pokerstars poker school has distributed many prizes, in recent years the pokerstars leadership has very much cut back the league table, scratch cards, satellite tournaments.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the beginning, the leaderboard gives more points, after it changed, the prize pool was reduced a lot.
Intelipoker has held back many players from leaving the game, but now that the new players have an incentive to stay on the site.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Interestingly, the poker school was closed, but in the last 3 weeks poker school freerolls are sometimes played at Pokerstars

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the past I won a lot of tickets thanks to intellipoker but it had been a long time since I had not returned to their forums. I didn't know it had closed. it's a shame because this site has helped a lot of new players to take their first steps on poker star.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the worst thing is how surely they did an autoattack to their web to have an excuse to close the poker league. they could have easily created a new page.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker stars is cutting off the very least promotions they had, like they do that on purpose. They gonna invent some sort of new upside down marketing, only because people not really think when it comes to Poker Stars. Poker Stars must be the only poker site without any advantage, why should players pick Poker Stars over 888 Poker and party poker

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It is very disappointing that they have closed the school and that there are no more leagues ... the truth is that to be free the prizes were good ... and in my personal case the leagues helped me a lot to improve my game ... strange the league...!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars really ended the freerrols and rewards for hours of poker significantly and that in the future will decrease the number of players.