Increased Traffic At ACR?

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been noticing a lot more players on the tournament grind on ACR, with a lot of them coming from Eastern European countries. Is it possible the traffic has gone up due to poor rake/player rewards on some of the other sites? Either way, it's nice to see most of the daily tournaments crushing their money guarantees, and also the game of poker seeing new players join!

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been noticing a lot more players on the tournament grind on ACR, with a lot of them coming from Eastern European countries. Is it possible the traffic has gone up due to poor rake/player rewards on some of the other sites? Either way, it's nice to see most of the daily tournaments crushing their money guarantees, and also the game of poker seeing new players join!

If you are talking about weekends, Sundays especially, it seems that many people have that day off around the world. Let me also say this, it is very likely that many of these people are at coffee shops or on social media colluding. It's not unusual to see suspicious behavior such as preflop 3-4 betting then checkdowns, extra time taken by these players while in hands with each other (the lag is due to communication between them), softplay. Obviously if you know more of the dead cards, your math becomes more pure.

Just to be clear, I am definitely NOT saying every player from Eastern Europe is colluding or that such collusion is limited to that area, I am merely saying that Sundays are the days I see the most suspicious activity. The good news is that generally speaking, cheaters have to cheat because they aren't that great, so you can beat them with traps and unconventional play.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are talking about weekends, Sundays especially, it seems that many people have that day off around the world. Let me also say this, it is very likely that many of these people are at coffee shops or on social media colluding. It's not unusual to see suspicious behavior such as preflop 3-4 betting then checkdowns, extra time taken by these players while in hands with each other (the lag is due to communication between them), softplay. Obviously if you know more of the dead cards, your math becomes more pure.

Just to be clear, I am definitely NOT saying every player from Eastern Europe is colluding or that such collusion is limited to that area, I am merely saying that Sundays are the days I see the most suspicious activity. The good news is that generally speaking, cheaters have to cheat because they aren't that great, so you can beat them with traps and unconventional play.

Sundays are definitely the "day of online poker", but it seems to be a little higher than usual on the weekdays as well.

Not sure about the colluding. I once was at a table on ignition where I had suspected possible colluding between these two players..one kept re-buying the minimum and shoving blind v blind when action had folded to them. Not sure how this was possible due to Ignition's anonymous tables, or if it was even actual collusion, but I did get refunded a full buy in and a message from support saying they had suspected collusion and reimbursed all other players at the table a full buy-in. Haven't really seen anything too suspect on ACR yet, just very bad plays:D

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best site to play poker.
poker stars has thousands of players and it's difficult to play,
so ACR is increasing its players.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR had lots of controversies by Papigto (IG handle) that ACR had bots playing in their tournaments

Nowadays I see a lot of the online pros playing on ACR to support the website. I think because of this there has been more and more players coming into ACR

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look, russians start drinking Vodka at 8 in the morning, meaning, they have NOTHING to do!
One account, you get some fun...
Oh, you can open 2 acounts? Let's try 5, it's just another e-mail address :damnmate:
and it's all in all the time... they will never receive money on their "trusted" accounts, but it's still better than nothing to do :hmmmm2:
The REAL questions are: why does ACR still let them do whatever they want? And WHY, can ACR offer online poker to USA players, although it IS still ( hopefully not for much longer) FORBIDDEN!?!
At the end, I think ALL poker businesses run still fine as you trust in God, good behavior of the people, and Pokersites(full stop)

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've noticed acr is adding options so it's no surprise if new ppl are flocking to it, it's defo better than say 5 yrs ago

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the information.;)

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I noticed that too. I love it.
I'm always promoting ACR on my twitter, and really just letting people know that if everyone merged to 1 poker site, Imagine the tournaments etc. Would be awesome & make things moe simple.

I play the 50c on demands and usually you get like 35-45 runners I'd say on average. A few times lately I've noticed fields getting up to 70 runners. It's nice when there's 70 runners because than you can win around $10. I also notice more players playing on fridays.

Imagine a field of 200 for the 50c on demands. 1st would be like $25-30, which is pretty good for a 50c buy in & i bet the game would still only lat 2 hrs or so

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has had a pretty good model for how they go about things. Deposits and withdrawals have all been timely in my experience, too. I think people are just finally seeing that they can get a good deal at ACR.