How do poker sites view players ?

N

noremorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A few years ago regulars were advantaged by poker sites with bigger rakebacks and some bigger status freerolls.

now , it is the other way around.
poker sites view players not for how much time and energy they invest in this game but how much money.
this is coming from pokerstars and we all know who runs pokerstars.

but not only there .on 888 if you search on terms and conditions of their daily spinner promo you will find at point 7 : "The odds of winning vary between players, depending on their history of games and deposits made."
so ...if you withdraw more than you deposit you have slighter chances of winning.
is this true for their RNG also ?

on pokerstars we all know that if you withdraw more than you deposit your chest`s costs grow very much and you go practically to no rakeback at all.(~ 1 % ).

so it is very clear that if you are a winning player you are beeing discriminated by the pokersites.

they see you as a raport between deposits / withdrawls .

is this not discriminatory ? does not this require some kind of action from regular players ?

and the bigger question is ...
is this apllying only to promotions ... or they can make the RNG aplly to the same rules so they even the leveles even more ?

i would really like to hear more opinions on this matter as i think it is a very important issue not addressed enough.

D

Dolos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they see suckers

"The odds of winning vary between players, depending on their history of games and deposits made."
so ...if you withdraw more than you deposit you have slighter chances of winning.
is this true for their RNG also ?

They only include that in the fine writing so when it eventually comes out that it is tuned to max out play. All the sites do that. The donk theory is just to keep you inline. I played for a living for 6 years. Even thou i never had the million dollar payout i did relatively well. I cant play at poker stars but dont think they are the only site that favors depositors. Play at acr for just a bit and you will see super down swings regularly after a good day.

Last week i took 3 dollars and in a day i turned it into 290 bucks. So yes you can win. But im not a depositor but im good and i know poker. Play at cash tables is very different than tourney. I knew it and finally read that they run on different servers. Makes perfect since now.

Just ne careful and keep your mind open. Before someone tries to throw me under a bus and say i must be a bad player. Join me atthe tables and give me some lessons.