Gg poker experiences?

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think this site is amazing and that it will likely become the #1 online poker site in the world.

It's just a matter of time, and I don't even think the time frame is that long to be honest! :beerglass

Rami

Rami

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never heard of this. Is it us friendly? Does it have freerolls? Can you win money without deposit?
Yes, they have freerolls but just one a day, for now. Yes can win money, without deposit. 8 dollars. You can use them for tournaments and game spin and gold. I really like them!

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ggpoker is no doubt at a high level, very good tournaments with high payouts, the main thing is not to tilt

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't offer enough in my opinion. I will never deposit money into a site so if there are no good freeroll opportunities then small stakes casual players like myself will keep away. I don't like the software either.

Just my opinion. If you're a high stakes player you may think differently.

U

uche269

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't offer enough in my opinion. I will never deposit money into a site so if there are no good freeroll opportunities then small stakes casual players like myself will keep away. I don't like the software either.

Just my opinion. If you're a high stakes player you may think differently.

This was my thoughts exactly until i decided to try them out again. it is high level fun and you can win a lot with very little especially in the cash games due to many gamblers. 2 times i made up to $300 with a $10 buyin. However, try not to tilt when things don't go your way.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
My account there is locked. So god knows why I closed it, guess im stuck with stars ..

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this site is amazing and that it will likely become the #1 online poker site in the world.

It's just a matter of time, and I don't even think the time frame is that long to be honest! :beerglass

They have to bring their customer service up a notch in order to achieve that staus. It could happen though.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started joining them not long ago. I like their poker client. I just wish there were more promotional private freerolls. But all in all very good.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never heard of this. Is it us friendly? Does it have freerolls? Can you win money without deposit?

Yes, I played a couple of free free rolls and won about $ 5. I went to 2 tournaments for $ 2 and they ended on the first day. I try not to play free free rolls anymore. Tiring and pointless.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I played a couple of free free rolls and won about $ 5. I went to 2 tournaments for $ 2 and they ended on the first day. I try not to play free free rolls anymore. Tiring and pointless.
when you have 5 dollars you should play tournaments with 0.5$ or max 1$ so if you loose 10 times you can continue