the DEAL JACKPOT

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested to know if you play jackpot and how maw was lucky or not? I went into the game many times, one game is worth 7 coins. Can I not lucky such, me more 7 coins not dropped out this 2 couples. Interesting possible to build something really worthwhile and what are the chances of rolling something good?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested to know if you play jackpot and how maw was lucky or not? I went into the game many times, one game is worth 7 coins. Can I not lucky such, me more 7 coins not dropped out this 2 couples. Interesting possible to build something really worthwhile and what are the chances of rolling something good?

I play the DEAL JACKPOT when I get coins in the chests, the game is good but the chance to win the JACKPOT is very small, I got a prize in this game the biggest is full house, but I continue to play and there may be such a chance for a good prize in JACKPOT

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very complicated that in seven cards of which you must draw two so that you have 5 left to make a royal flush the possibilities are minimal now I play it I have never won it but when I play it I think that someone wins it almost every week, because not be me this time?

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very complicated that in seven cards of which you must draw two so that you have 5 left to make a royal flush the possibilities are minimal now I play it I have never won it but when I play it I think that someone wins it almost every week, because not be me this time?
Well, not every week, but once a month for sure. Once I was lucky someone hit the jackpot and my account fell 8$

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not play such games. I use these coins to participate in satellites and I think this is the best option for using them.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once on my birthday, made a $5 Deposit. I leaked them. And won in Deal $5! Collected A Full House! More in Deal, I nothing such a worthwhile not won.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the jackpot is growing and growing, at the moment it is almost 270.000$ I Wonder what is the biggest jackpot won on pokerstars?

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is somewhat difficult because of 7 cards that show you choose 5 to make a royal flush, and that is very complicated, but the pain exists you have to keep trying, it may be that in one could leave, you have to be persistent in that thanks. .

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The deal at pokerstars is another game where its pure luck and not profitable.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best profit I have made on the kackpot deal is $ 11. but I have won several dollars several times when someone wins the jackpot. if you use your parts at the right time and wisely. it is possible to make profits with this tool. however to win the jackpot. This is an other story.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a few coins so I waited until jackpot got to 200000 and then i played 7 every 12 hours but by the time it had hit 250000 i had run out. I used to make some money with this but not in last year or so since I almost never open any chests.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think it matters what cards you choose to discard?--I have a feeling it doesn't. Let us say for example we choose to discard the 2 farthest left cards and they turn over as 2 aces. Well I think if we had in this game chosen the 2 furthest right cards we would also have been staring at two aces. It is all programmed in and for that particular game 2 aces would appear in discard pile regardless of cards chosen.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fairly profitable game at PokerStars.
Here is the result of today's jackpot.
«Congratulations! You won part of the progressive jackpot in The Deal. To your Stars account credited: USD 10.10.
Play The Deal and win! More prizes ahead!»

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i remember some years ago, when this was played only in Full Tilt, one player spinned the wheel 2 times winning once... that was suspicious

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also played but not very well it turned out all the coins finished a real lottery

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Wait for the big prizes , like over 160.000$ nowadays , then play once every 11 hours and 40/50 minutes lol . If you have very few starcoins , choose to play when the prize is over 200.000$/220.000$ or better 250.000$ (in the past over 200.000$ or over 250.000$ jackpots were too many , now they are rare , it's far worse than before , less players with many starcoins playing it at the beggining , and more players prefer to try in the end , when the prize is big to win just the minimum distributed share of prize/2xplayers) .
Or wait till the next Christmas/ New Year's Eve 2021 , I have a strong feeling the prize then will also luckily hit big, and it will also luckily be the biggest of the year . These lucky feelings I have on the felt , lol .

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that the best tactic is to play every 12 hours, starting at the point where about $ 200,000 has already been accumulated. I would have started earlier, but since PokerStars dropped red chests, it's harder to collect coins.
I saved a mail from a few years ago that shows that you could win a nice prize:

Congratulations on winning a prize in The Deal 9/7/2016. 13.47

Dear cverglan,

Congratulations! You have won a share of The Deal's progressive jackpot - as a result, we have credited your Stars Account with USD 165.96.

Take another shot at The Deal and see what else you can win.

Good luck at the tables,

Full Tilt Team

The rewards were