Coral Poker closed

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a few times a week on Coral Poker but with party poker now owning Coral they switched it to the Party skin.Now it is just Party Poker under the name Coral Poker,as I dont like Party Poker I decided to withdraw the funds I had in it and uninstall it but it said before I could withdraw I had to make a deposit despite me having already deposited at Coral Poker.I have a coral connect card and will withdraw my funds in their betting shop and then unistall Coral Poker no wonder I dont like Party Poker.Rant over.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I was in Coral with money that a poker school had given me. The problem is that I played 0.10 cents sit and go and in the Party network they start at 1 dollar and my bankroll is not enough to play that level. I don't mind the Party network (in fact I play some freerolls there) but I will see how I do it since I doubt that they let me withdraw the first 10 dollars they gave me (maybe they will allow me with the ones I won, another 10). I also don't know if depositing will release the initial money. We'll see.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its absolute rubbish now. I have quite a lot of money in coral but their new poker offering is embarrassing. there are no coral exlusive games any more it is just party poker like you say. I have no reason to play there now. I can only assume they don't want to be associated with poker any more so this is the first stage to shutting that operation down. And Ladbrokes will also be migrating to party poker soon. the last time I withdrew I took out half my bankroll but had to go to the shop to do it, and the staff would only let me take so much, the cashier said that I could take as much as their float would allow as they only hold so much and need so much back to service the punters

Coral Poker