Challenge Durr at Full Tilt
Hadn't seen this posted yet. but now you can actually have a chance to challenge Durr, maybe copying Stars challenge Isildur.
There's a lot to read thru and you will find it on your tilt promotions page.
Beat Tom Dwan at His Own Game to Win $1.5 Million
Team Full Tilt’s Tom "durrrr" Dwan is looking to take on the best of the best. Are you game?
Earn the right to Challenge durrrr
heads up for $1.5 million starting Saturday, February 26th
. Before you can take on durrrr, you’ll need to win your way through a series of consecutive challenges across a variety of poker disciplines:
Challenge 1 – Ring Games
- Challenge 1 – Ring Games: Fight your way to the top of a Challenge durrrr Leaderboard to punch your ticket to the next challenge, plus earn a Full Tilt Points multiplier if you post a high enough chips score on a Leaderboard
- Challenge 2 – Tournaments (http://p.fulltiltpoker.com/challenge-durrrr#challenge2): Conquer your fellow challengers in three simultaneous Freeroll Tournaments to win your cut of prize money and move on to the next challenge
- Challenge 3 – The Matrix (http://p.fulltiltpoker.com/challenge-durrrr#challenge3): Nine players, four Sit & Gos, one goal – earn the top Matrix score and advance to the final challenge
- Challenge durrrr – Heads Up (http://p.fulltiltpoker.com/challenge-durrrr#challengedurrrr): Take on this online legend at his own game to win up to $1.5 million!
Tom Dwan has made millions online by playing his bread and butter ring games: No-Limit Hold ‘em (NLH) and Pot Limit Omaha (PLO).
In order to Challenge durrrr, you’ll need to prove your ring game mettle and earn a top spot on any one of three Challenge durrrr Leaderboards, which are determined by stake levels:
- Low - $0.01/$0.02 to $0.10/$0.20
- Medium - $0.10/$0.25 to $0.50/$1.00
- High - $1.00/$2.00 and beyond
Challenge durrrr Leaderboards are open from 00:00 ET on Saturday, February 26th through 23:59 ET on Sunday, March 13th. Play at least two NLH or PLO ring game tables simultaneously, or at least one NLH or PLO Rush Poker* ring game table to start earning Leaderboard chips.
Leaderboard chips are awarded for winning pots, so channel your inner durrrr and stay aggressive at the tables. The flop must be dealt in order for a hand to qualify, meaning you’ll need to outwit your opponents post-flop in order to master this challenge. You’ll earn one chip for each player dealt into hands that you win. Please note that heads-up hands do not count toward this promotion.
Rack up 500 qualifying hands at any one of the stake levels and your chips score will be posted on that Leaderboard. Keep playing to try to beat your current score – only your best 500 hand run will be posted to the Leaderboard.
At the end of Challenge 1, the top 1,000 finishers on the Low Leaderboard, the top 750 on the Medium Leaderboard and the top 500 on the High Leaderboard will all move on to Challenge 2.
To keep track of your chips score and Leaderboard status, visit your personal Challenge durrrr page in the My Promotions
section of the game Cashier.
For an in-depth explanation of Challenge durrrr Leaderboards and qualifying hands, see the Challenge durrrr Rules
Full Tilt Points Multipliers
Post a Leaderboard score of 500 chips or more and you’ll receive a Full Tilt Points multiplier for all Full Tilt Points earned in qualifying hands for your stake level. The multiplier you receive depends on which Leaderboard your score is posted:
- Low Leaderboard – 2x Full Tilt Points
- Medium Leaderboard – 3x Full Tilt Points
- High Leaderboard – 4x Full Tilt Points
This means you can double, triple or quadruple the number of Full Tilt Points
you’ve earned during Challenge 1 play! For example, if you post a score of at least 500 chips on the Low Leaderboard and earned a total of 750 Full Tilt Points in qualifying hands, we’ll give you an extra 750 points for a total of 1,500 Full Tilt Points.
Please note that while it’s possible to post a score on more than one Leaderboard, you will only earn a Full Tilt Points multiplier for the highest Leaderboard that you post a score on.
Challenge 2 – Freeroll Tournaments
Just as durrrr has done with his game, you’ll need to expand your poker repertoire to thrive in the next challenge.
Make the Challenge 2 cut and you’ll receive Tournament Tickets to three simultaneous Challenge durrrr Freerolls
, based on the Leaderboard you qualified for. There are three Freerolls for each Leaderboard. Low Leaderboard Freerolls feature a total of $15K in prize money, Medium Leaderboard Freerolls feature $30K and High Leaderboard Freerolls feature $45K.
Each set of Freerolls kicks off at 16:30 ET on Saturday, March 19th
. Put your tournament skills on display as you play for your share of prize money in three events – all at the same time. Take down one of your Freerolls to advance to the next challenge.
Challenge 3 – $25K Matrix Sit & Go
One of Tom Dwan’s best attributes as a player is his ability to take on the same opponent simultaneously at multiple tables, as he has done with the durrrr Challenge
Your final challenge before earning the right to take on durrrr is to enter the Matrix
(http://p.fulltiltpoker.com/matrix-tournaments): nine Freeroll winners, four simultaneous Sit & Gos, $25,000 in prize money!
The $25K Matrix Sit & Go runs at 16:30 ET on Sunday, March 20th
. Square off against your fellow Freeroll winners in a battle to earn the highest Matrix Score. Your Matrix Score is determined by how many players you outlast and how many you knock out across all four Sit & Gos, so it pays to stay aggressive. Grab the top score to prove you’re ready for some face time with Mr. Dwan.
Challenge durrrr – Heads Up for $1.5 Million
You’ve conquered ring games. Destroyed tournaments. Deconstructed the Matrix. But can you beat durrrr at his own game?
Your final challenge is to take on durrrr at four heads-up Sit & Gos, all running simultaneously, for up to $1,500,000!
The Challenge durrrr Final starts at 16:30 ET on Sunday, March 27th
. Select either No-Limit Hold ‘em or Pot Limit Omaha as your game of choice in any of the four Sit & Gos. The amount of prize money you take home is determined by the number of matches you take down:
How to Participate
- Defeat durrrr in one match to win $10K
- Win two matches for a cool $25K
- Take down three matches for a total of $100K
- Beat durrrr in all four matches to win the $1.5 million grand prize!
Follow these steps to Challenge durrrr and claim your share of cash and prizes:
- If you haven’t done so already, and set up an account.
- Log in and click on the red Cashier button in the game lobby.
- Click on the My Promotions box and then the Challenge durrrr link.
- This will lead you to your personal Challenge durrrr page. Follow the instructions on this page – you must elect to participate in this promotion or you will not be eligible to Challenge durrrr.