Carbon Sats with NO re-buys or add-ons?

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do they exist? Am I not looking in the right place? What gives?

I am an MTT player who recently won a little seed money and tickets at Carbon. I was ready to jump into an $11-satellite and get the bankroll a buildin'.

But lo and behold, there are no satellites at all without rebuys or addons? I had to scratch my head, they don't even offer non rebuy/addon tournies at Carbon, or am I missing something here?

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon has rebuy and add-on satellite tournaments. I play on the PDC poker site. They are under the satellite tab.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha, yea I joined a $2 sat with three $11 tickets guaranteed because I thought there was overlay with only 10-12 entered...that was a mistake. Looks like they are all rebuys, yep.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, really sux.

If you have an $11 ticket, you might try the CC game on Thursdays:

Carbon Poker
Cardschat $100 Added
$10+$1 Buy-in
Thursdays
5:00pm (17:00) EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)*

Not sure if our tickets will work for this event, but I am gonna at least try the first time I have a Friday evening free. Anyways, at least the tickets don't expire, so mine is just sitting in my acct. waiting for a NON-rebuy NON-addon tournament to play.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe I'm in the same boat. With several wins in games, I have a decent BR at Carbon, which includes at least 1 ticket. I consider all of it mad money. I don't expect I'll ever cash it out, and won't even try unless I turn some of that mad money into insane money.:confused:

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do they exist? Am I not looking in the right place? What gives?

I am an MTT player who recently won a little seed money and tickets at Carbon. I was ready to jump into an $11-satellite and get the bankroll a buildin'.

But lo and behold, there are no satellites at all without rebuys or addons? I had to scratch my head, they don't even offer non rebuy/addon tournies at Carbon, or am I missing something here?

Pretty sure there are 12 man SnG satellites for $11 (1 x $109 ticket to the $50k for first place) under the SnG tab. They aren't rebuys. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I believe I'm in the same boat. With several wins in games, I have a decent BR at Carbon, which includes at least 1 ticket. I consider all of it mad money. I don't expect I'll ever cash it out, and won't even try unless I turn some of that mad money into insane money.:confused:

^^^.... same. (I consider it 'play money'... but I like the term 'mad money').