Bovada Tech Issue - Need Help
Hey Guys - I'm looking for some help here, because Bovada
support is proving to be utterly useless. I'm using Windows 8 and have updated to Windows 8.1 I haven't played poker on Bovada in a few weeks (not sure how long exactly). I went to load it up the other day and the live updater just sits there. After a min or 2, it gets a connection timeout error (Note #1), once you hit OK, it stays up and 4 blue bars come up over the course of 5-10 minutes. Then you get Note #2, another connection timeout error and once you hit OK, the screen auto closes.
Things I've done in no particular order
- Reboot Wireless Gateway and reboot computer
- Turned off Webroot Firewall/Shield
- Per Bovada, booted up in safe mode, still did not work. Uninstalled/redownloaded software in safe mode, still same issue.
- unistalled/redownloaded software multiple times
- I updated to Windows 8.1 during troubleshooting this issue.
I'm at a loss on what to try next. Bovada support told me to download the software when i showed them the details of the installer, which i told them in previous emails I did like 5 times.
Note #1 - "There seems to be a temporary problem affecting the Poker client installation. We will continue to attempt to download the client. (Connection Timed Out)
Note #2 - There seems to be a temporary problem affecting the Poker client installation. Please try again in a few minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. (Connection timed out).
I'm at a loss what to do next. Any assist would be greatly appreciated.