The Better Room to latins

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the best poker room for Latinos?
Hi friends, I wanted to know what your successful deposit experiences have been in the poker rooms. Many Latino friends tell me that 888.com is better than pokerstars and any other room, although I do not like their graphics, but the truth is that little is played if it has better variance for us than pokerstars. Please indicate your experience to know. regards..

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooms to latins

pokerstars is the best, for the schedules and the payments and the freerolls also make it the best for Latin America
:call2:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Pokerstars probablay still is best but their freerolls for us have definetly gone down drastically recently.

There used to be a LAPL (Latin American Poker League) before where you could win loads of money for free that is now gone. It was very similiar to the Poker School Format.

Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT) will be back this year I am sure if they will have freerolls and promotions.

You still got the Walkign Dead and Sons (of something) series the prizes are less lucrative than before but still pretty good.

There is the Trip to Vegas promotion running right now.

I think BSOP freeroll packages will still be around this year not sure.

Just go to Tourney and filter by Regional and you will see when they have promtions

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A month ago I would have said 888. But as of 2018 they have removed all the freerolls for Latin American players that there were on weekdays. So I think now pokerstars is the best option to start