BetOnline $25,000 FREEROLL MADNESS

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline's March promotion starts today and it's a good one.

$25,000 worth of freerolls from now until the end of March. There are daily freerolls which vary in prize pool, which you can qualify for by completing SIMPLE tasks (today's task is to play 3 SNGs, play 5 windfalls, and get a flush in boost). Today's freeroll is $700, but I'm sure there will be plenty of larger ones (including the $15,000 finale).

If any CC members have some coin on BetOnline, this is a month long promotion you can't miss.

I'll be all over it! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*Edit* The final freeroll is a $10,000, not $15,000.

*Update* I'm already qualified for tonight's $700 freeroll. :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had $50 from freeroll and lost at cash game PLO! :(

The PLO cash games on BoL actually haven't been very good IMO. I don't have much of a BR to play around at .05/.10 PLO, but I did a little bit and paid the price.

There is a CC game this Saturday, maybe you could win a few bucks and get in on some of these challenges (they are easy!).

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Just finished qualifying for tonight's tournament.

See you there, jordan.

Only thing I don't like about these series (not that big of a deal, though) is the time it starts, at 9:00 pm EST. Would like them to be one or two hours earlier.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just finished qualifying for tonight's tournament.

See you there, jordan.

Only thing I don't like about these series (not that big of a deal, though) is the time it starts, at 9:00 pm EST. Would like them to be one or two hours earlier.

Awesome! Good luck!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I was surprised the start time was 9.

Luckily tonight is a hyper, which I'm stoked about.

Good luck! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just received the ticket and registered.

Thank you, you too.
Yes, especially considering the timing of the tournament, hyper is a good option.

I never got my ticket.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I never got my ticket.
Did you complete all the missions? Were they in grey? Did you contact live support?

I finished in 11th place. Top 5 ITM. Lost going allin with JJ vs AK. An Ace on the turn killed me. I had a bit more chips than him, but barely more. Ended up losing whatever was left of my chips in the next hand. Winning that hand... could have been a good result for me.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you complete all the missions? Were they in grey? Did you contact live support?

I finished in 11th place. Top 5 ITM. Lost going allin with JJ vs AK. An Ace on the turn killed me. I had a bit more chips than him, but barely more. Ended up losing whatever was left of my chips in the next hand. Winning that hand... could have been a good result for me.

Yes, yes and yes.

How long before the start of the tournament did you get your ticket?

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, yes and yes.

How long before the start of the tournament did you get your ticket?
45 minutes. I had BOL opened when I saw the first one registered and checked and had my ticket and registered as well.

Had checked if I had a ticket probably 5 minutes earlier and nothing yet.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
45 minutes. I had BOL opened when I saw the first one registered and checked and had my ticket and registered as well.

Had checked if I had a ticket probably 5 minutes earlier and nothing yet.

Alright thanks. I took screenshots and emailed support (no response). I'm going to call them this morning.

P.S. You know that you qualified for the final $10,000 freeroll, right? Top 25 from every event get into the final. :) Congrats!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've only been paying attention to BetOnline for real, since about 3 weeks ago, a bit more than 3 weeks now.

And I've had my share of issues with tickets and not receiving the amount of chips I should have received qualifying for the weekly Missions Grinders.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Alright thanks. I took screenshots and emailed support (no response). I'm going to call them this morning.
You can also contact live support. Click on Help at the bottom of the poker lobby, then: Contact Us. It will redirect you to their page. There you will see the black button of Live Help.

P.S. You know that you qualified for the final $10,000 freeroll, right? Top 25 from every event get into the final. :) Congrats!
Thanks. Top 25, so I think pretty much everybody will qualify for it. So many chances of getting in there.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can also contact live support. Click on Help at the bottom of the poker lobby, then: Contact Us. It will redirect you to their page. There you will see the black button of Live Help.

Thanks. Top 25, so I think pretty much everybody will qualify for it. So many chances of getting in there.

Thanks for your help. I'm dealing with Live Chat now. They almost sound like they don't believe me, lol.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I got my answer from support.

They had a problem with Event #1, and the majority of players "received" tickets but were unable to use them (which was the case with me). They have "escalated" this issue and will reach out to me via email for further steps. :rolleyes:

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight's is even easier to qualify for, hopefully I get my ticket tonight! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I now have a ticket for event #5 in my wallet, but I haven't received any emails from support. I wonder if this is their way of handling this situation, just pumping everyone into a different event and watering down the prize pool, lol. We shall see.

Side note, I'm qualified for event #2 tonight (won $13 in the process!). Fingers crossed I get my ticket in time! :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are some of the better freerolls running right now if you like to play these things and want to build a roll.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to spend money first, so it's not a real freeroll.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to spend money first, so it's not a real freeroll.

Lol, not really. You need to play some real money poker, not spend money.

I've made money qualifying for these events. I still haven't cashed in any of the daily events, but I'm getting close. :)

This event would be a lot smoother if BoL didn't have so many software issues, but then again, maybe that's what is keeping the fields so tiny. :D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are some of the better freerolls running right now if you like to play these things and want to build a roll.

Yep, very good value in these.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Can't find tonight's event. Can anyone?

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't find tonight's event. Can anyone?

I think you have to set your filter to show ticket tournaments or it doesn't show up at all. This is what I found, and it shows all the tournaments for the whole month.