Best poker rooms

J

Jaybizzi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I am just wondering what are some people' thoughts on what is the best poker sites to play on if you are starting small or which ones have the best promotions or freerolls.

Thank you

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I prefer pokerstars and 888 poker.
PokerStars is a great choice for not-too-expensive tournaments in the SnG. At 888 Poker there is a very large number of freerolls with good prizes.
Good luck.

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an American player, I prefer Bovada. Juicy tournaments, great customer service, the client never crashes, and the withdrawal of money by check comes within 10 days every time.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I am just wondering what are some people' thoughts on what is the best poker sites to play on if you are starting small or which ones have the best promotions or freerolls.

Thank you

I like 888 poker because of the freerolls however you have to be careful about beginner bankroll because if you emptied out its hard to recover because the freerolls are for climbing levels.

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No absolute "best" poker room. It really depends on your preference, your desired player pools, desired game, etc. etc. etc. etc. - you get the picture.

CardsChat wrote an article with reviews on what they think are some great sites. I have seen other sites like The Poker Bank write about sites but the reviews are so trash, not gonna lie. I feel it was tailored more towards their general opinion, rather than the general public's.

Check out this link and GL!!:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
PS - the best room. There's always a lot of games, fast money payments and good software.

S

spinynie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer party poker. its best site so many overlays and bad players..whats should be better?