ACR MTT's not meeting the guaranteed prize pool

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else noticed on ACR that tournaments are frequently not meeting the guaranteed prize pool? I would imagine a change will be coming to their tournament structure and prize pools soon.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else noticed on ACR that tournaments are frequently not meeting the guaranteed prize pool? I would imagine a change will be coming to their tournament structure and prize pools soon.
All poke sites have been doing it, it's due to less players playing.

C

corieaddison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy when they dont make the tourney money. free money for us. I do agree they will make some changes soon but it seems they are testing out some new structures which i love. im tired of the 3 hours late reg... its insane sometimes.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I agree, 3 hours is too long! I'm glad they are testing out new tourneys, but I think there are less tourneys around $3 entry than there used to be. I miss those. $6 is a bit much with my bankroll.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad they are looking at new games but hope they dont get rid of small mtt thats what i play. I agree late registration is way to long.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just came here looking for info on that too currently playing a 50k gtd wondering the same thing? but morepower to them, guarantees running daily!!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they can afford it as long as cash games or other formats bring in the rake...
As long as there are overlays --> make use of them!
In the end that is free money if you make it ITM!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

They must have something in the fine print that allows them ti do that. I find it terrible that an MTT is guarenteed and then not paid.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an overlay, they cover the rest. Keep in mind the fee they charge when you enter (ie. 10+1). Doesn't mean they are actually losing money.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an overlay, they cover the rest. Keep in mind the fee they charge when you enter (ie. 10+1). Doesn't mean they are actually losing money.

Also this post is from 2019, and poker sites typically adjust the guaranties on a regular basis. So this information is almost certainly outdated ;)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in some tournaments they do not comply, in others they do comply and over

not all that glitters is poker.