ACR changes many things in software upgrade.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how I feel about the structure changes in some of the daily tournaments. 8 minute blinds with 50k starting stack. Seems like they are trying to speed things up in disguise. Any opinions? Strategy changes and adjustments?

Btw the bigger font is nice imo. Cards and graphics are easier to see and look better.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree

I agree with you. I am not a fan of the black backdrop on the menu screens either. Also for some reason, every time I change tables it makes my chip stack in the form of big blinds not actual chip count. I have to change it on table settings every time.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was caught off guard initially too with the much bigger community cards and the stacks of chips and associated font being bigger and different too. Like most changes, it'll take some time for my eyes to adjust but I'll eventually get used to them. Haven't personally seen or experienced the different tournament structures yet, but I'm all for modified structures that speed up the length of tournaments.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure how I feel about the structure changes in some of the daily tournaments. 8 minute blinds with 50k starting stack. Seems like they are trying to speed things up in disguise. Any opinions? Strategy changes and adjustments?

Btw the bigger font is nice imo. Cards and graphics are easier to see and look better.

I like the bigger starting stacks, it allows me to late register for some tourneys avoiding the bingo players, and even though I only have about 13 bbs when I start, I manage to make the money on occasion. Since I eat late, I wouldn't register for the tourney in time and have to be anted into oblivion

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Software

reached the prizes which are 10 prizes for $ 10 After crediting the chips and the table remains and does not throw out, do you need to go out yourself? Since I waited 10 minutes and nothing happened, I took and closed the table.

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the bigger cards and numbers, Face Cards are a bit blurry though now, maybe they can get a better scan of them, it seems they just blew up the old ones.

Liking the venom freerolls added to the freeroll section.

I think the update was also supposed to solve some connectivity issues, so far so good.

J

jmg199

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm for sure a fan of the bigger font for bets. But I'm more concerned with how unstable the whole thing is. No reason there should be weekly crashes. I'd be afraid to enter a bigger money tournament at the moment.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sounds like you should have been credited, you should look in the "My Account" section and then go to the financial history tab.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reached the prizes which are 10 prizes for $ 10 After crediting the chips and the table remains and does not throw out, do you need to go out yourself? Since I waited 10 minutes and nothing happened, I took and closed the table.

Double check your account to make sure you have been awarded the ticket. Sometimes the site closes the tourney, sometimes it just abandons it. But after you reach the money in a satellite tourney, feel free to exit.