xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone having trouble loging in to ACR. Haven't been able to get on in 2hrs

I've been having a problem with ACR either loading really slow or freezing at login lately. I don't know what the problem has been. Usually though, a quick restart of my laptop and the problem goes away. Funny thing is that BCP isn't having the same problem.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you would have better luck posting this in the official ACR chat where they have an actual ACR rep who can look into this for you if you haven’t done so already or are continuing to have issues but personally I played on there today and yesterday and didn’t have any issues myself :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also sometimes encountered such problems. This is usually due to crashes in their software. But now everything works fine. Maybe you need to reinstall the program.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i never had this problem

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
This is possibly the regular problem that many people get.

If you start ACR or BCP and it shows configuring in the top left corner then you need to close the ACR/BCP program and restart it, it may take 2-3 or more restarts before it says configured and then logs you in.

Good luck.

:top:

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always have problem loggin on to ACR.
x10 scrip error windows - I can close them.
x1 security warning window - If i'll press Ok or Cancel then ACR will freeze.
When they change their welcome banner I have to reinstall ACR in order to log on.

Sometimes ACR freezes with no reason.

My laptop is:

Win7 Ultimate, 16GB ram, quad core, 1Gb+512mb video cards, rest of the software runs well, I work with 3d graphics...

I guess it's because ACR does not accepts my default browser and tries to use Internet Explorer to show me the banner on log on... My IE isn't updated and i've tried to uninstall it years ago... maybe this is the reason.

Too bad they don't have good options for such cases like pokerstars has... Turning off welcome window with annoying banner would solve my problem I guess.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. If you still have technical issues with the App, please be so kind and reach out through here

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since 2015 all time login through vpn

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since 2015 all time login through vpn

We don't recommend to use a VPN because that affect the poker software functionality and also it affects the security system.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it comes up and won't load the games double click the desktop icon and let it download. After it's done close the window and reopen it. That should solve your problems

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whenever I get to the initial start up loading bar which is before the login information screen, it's a 50/50 chance each time it will either freeze up saying it's downloading an update or just go through to the login screen. The amount of freezing I have had recently on tournaments that spend my time bank when I already pushed fold or raise is becoming a little reoccurring as well.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had this happen during the middle of a tournament. All of a sudden I was frozen and then ACR crashed. Tried to log back onto the site but the site wouldn’t load. There’s an error code and I couldn’t get the site running. Wouldn’t configure 100%. Eventually I got frustrated trying to reboot lap top (which has all of the latest software and is less than a year in age). I only use the laptop to play poker so unless a poker site I use has compromised the laptop I figured it was likely a site issue. After erasing ACR and downloading it (didn’t download the first couple of tries) finally was configured and I was able to log in again. I’m still unsure of what happened but it’s been working fine since . Hope that never happens again. BTW support was polite but offered no help beyond basically telling me it’s my computer and not the website. Which clearly wasn’t the issue. Luckily while chatting with them it started back up.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We don't recommend to use a VPN because that affect the poker software functionality and also it affects the security system.

but if I'm on another can't log on , so I no longer play?

gasmoma

gasmoma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update

Try update Flash and java. Had lots of errors before i did this , now everything works fine
:)

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had problems a few times but lately it's been running descent I just feel site is rigged tho I run so good awful bad on acr