Account frozen

T

tekout4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After I deposited 135 euro in this account tekout4 they keep me freeze,I send them a lot of e mails they didn't replyed.

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the validation of the Star Account cannot be completed. A clearly scanned, double-sided copy of an identity document with a photo issued by the government (passport, driver's license, identity card) in full numeric (CNP) number. Please send us this document as soon as possible. To send a document open the game program and merge to: Help → Contact us Category: Security and account verification Subcategory: Check me As soon as we receive or copy a photo ID, we will continue with the validation of your Stars Account. If you need further assistance, please contact us anytime. We're here to help. Respectfully, Annie.S Star Customer Service
I send them 4 emails with my id face and verso,still nothing.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had my account frozen by Stars as well, because I cannot supply them with the documents they asked for.
They are very (too) strict with what they will accept. You need to take a photo of yourself holding your Passport so the picture in it and your face can clearly be seen, either that or the same with your Driving license.
Good luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Check spam !! Maybe they answer you but letters get into spam !!! It happened to me !!!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have not broken the rules then you should not worry. I think, after verification, your account will be defrosted. The main thing is not to break the rules.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you provide them with the right documents, everything will be finished within 3 days. This is what happened to me on my first deposit.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
About a year ago, my pokerstars account was also frozen. I provided all the necessary documents, but it took about a month to verify my account. I do not know what it is related to, but such a powerful company should address such issues sooner.

Bigg197

Bigg197

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone for the information, if I were blocked just like that, I would greatly panic) but now I see that everything is solved)

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When sending documents, they are asking for a "clear" photograph of you holding your id . The id and your hands/face must be seen clearly and they will not enhance any photos. It took me 5 months to get mine back. My photos were not clear even though I can see them clearly. The support crew must need magnifing glasses to see clearly :hmmmm::rofl:

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
About a year ago, my PokerStars account was also frozen. I provided all the necessary documents, but it took about a month to verify my account. I do not know what it is related to, but such a powerful company should address such issues sooner.
Its probably related to a massive win you were going to have during that month lol wouldnt surprise me at all.gl 2u :):tomato: if it be true i hope their eyes fall out haha :tomato:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An account is frozen if you are suspected of something.Documents are usually asked when withdrawing funds, but the account is not frozen.Time will show, good luck!

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they do this to check if you're the person who deposited and not somebody else, also to make sure your account is in save hands and not hacked etc, If you just send them what they asked they will fix it and you will have your account back, you can also call them if needed.

Better for them to be save then not and get your account hacked by someone.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Contact support and they should unfreeze your account or at least give you a good reason why they froze it.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Account verification, this is a standard verification. In your case, documents were requested from you after the deposit, and this is a reason for confirming the data. Everything will be in order, you have no violations, as I understand it. Support has been responding to requests for a very long time, it is.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was blocked only due to the fact that I was transferred 2 times for $ 10 they wrote that the one who transferred the funds to me was convicted by them of fraudulent actions. but what do I have to do with ??? they said they could not change their mind. so I lost my account on the stars.