About Club WPT

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing on there site for like 6 months. 24.95 a month site offers turneys only but they run 24/7. They have constant free roll points turneys, be warned a huge number of spazz donks play in there! They have a 1k turney tue, wen and thurs. The big turneys are on sunday. Customer service is not good email only no phone or chat, and there slow to reply to you if they reply at all. Is it rigged? Jury still out on that one but like all on line poker the river incredible 1-2 outer bad beats are numerous. If you are a turney addict you may enjoy the site. I have collected 70 dollars from them per 3 different checks. Also in the free roll points turney about 30 percent register and do not bother to even play so the tables are never balanced correctly. You are given 500 points right away when you join if you need more you have to win them. The big game on sundays usually requires 2000 turney points to play. The 1k weekday turney is 400 points to play. Good Luck if you join. My user name in there is nicetryfish.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had an account with them back in the day, i didnt do so well at all on that site playing in tournaments. You mention that the jury is still out if its rigged, i had some funny thoughts when i was playing on there too. At least i watched the first few seasons of the WPT before i cancelled my sub with them :icon_thum

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had an account a few years ago. Was not impressed. If you like the browser-based experience, you're probably best going with something like Global Poker.

James_Harrison

James_Harrison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had an account a few years ago. Was not impressed. If you like the browser-based experience, you're probably best going with something like Global Poker.

Lol, i totally forgot it was browser based, trying to remember if they had a downloadable version at any point. I remember the tables were the same as the old school Ultimatebet back in like 2002.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played there for a free month like 10 yrs ago... it was great playing 2,000 players for a first-place prize of a box of cigars

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for posting this info people, was wondering what it was like to play there after hearing about it watching the wpt on tv. I wont bother with it now.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've thought about, but the general word I've heard here and in some old threads that it wasn't worth it. So I'll pass.

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably a good decision, I am extremely close to cancelling! Even if its not rigged so they can make there loyal monthly donks happy, The mid level turneys like the 100 and 200 turneys have a massive amount of donk garbage playing in there, they play the same way people in play poker play Some are normal players but that's the challenge in there trying to separate the two. I did find out they are not licensed by any regulating authority? Not to harp on the donks but just be warned if you are in a turney your opponent will not lay down if they have any pair I was called all the way down in a hand where I pre flopped bet large with A,10 suited and called by the button with k,2 off suit! I bet hard all the way down as I had 4 clubs on the flop but the K hit and the donk bitch called me down including the river. In a real turney with normal players that hand would have folded preflop with a large raise, but not on club wpt! I am starting to think the site just let me win a few turneys to get my beak wet it seems like now no matter how I play or what I do I get donked by some trailor trash spazz playing q, 5 off suit who hits 2 pair on the river. Not sure if my fight is with club wpt or the spastic donks I have to put up with? 30% of these dweebs register and do not even bother to play. Man I sure miss real on line poker like pstars before black friday! I do not trust ACR but I am looking into global poker. Sorry I know I am ranting.