Originally Posted by qkamara6ina
May be i explain wrong. At first to say about the bitcoins, i have no idea what's that and how to use it, so i am not going to deposit with that. About the deposit , that i mean is- first deposit i did was 10$ , then the minimum for me was 50$ , and it changes like that. Is it only to me or i just do something wrong?
BitCoin is the best, easy and fast way to deposit money nowadays.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your BitCoin wallet.
- Purchase Bitcoins from an exchange with your bank account, or buy them from a friend or family member.
- Go to our Poker Cashier, and click Deposit and then Popular E-Wallets.
- Enter the amount in USD that you wish to deposit; the system will tell you the exact amount to send.
- The cashier will provide you with a BitCoin address—copy it.
- Go to your wallet and send the specified amount to the Bitcoin address. You have only 7 minutes to do this
IMPORTANT: If your wallet is charging a miner’s fee, you must make sure to add this fee to the amount you send. If a miner’s fee is deducted and your deposit is less than the amount you specified, the transaction will be void.
- Wait for your transaction to process (usually takes no more than a few minutes).
- Enjoy your funds at the table! If you have trouble, call us at 1-877-314-4195 or visit our Support Page.
The first CC deposit is $24 or $25 as a courtesy that the site provides to test the poker room but for further deposits the amount will change to $50 as min, another good thing about BitCoin is that the min is $10 and it does not change