Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I do not consider video games, E-sports as a sport.Sport is a much more complicated game.Not only that in which there is exercise, because chess, snooker, billiards are also sports.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no they are not sports they are a waste of a persons time with no benefit for your body unlike sports which are a benefit for your health

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No! it's not the same. For me - sport involves physical exercise :)
Have a nice weekend!

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me the video game is a fleeting fun because I don't like poker that involves you and you always want to play and if possible to win I like poker a lot and it's a game of spending time without profit in my case

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
В последние годы мы увидели, что многие видеоигры считаются киберспортивными, например, cs.go, League of Legends, Dota. Считаете ли вы эти игры электронным спортом? Для меня это нельзя назвать спортом, если оно не требует физических усилий.
I fully agree with you. I don't even understand how you can call this a sport...

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think they are sports, because the games are competitive, the players dedicate part of their lives to the game, there is training, study and psychology, and with each passing day the matches are more contested. It's also good to play and watch.

S

Shep11111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In recent years we have seen that many video games are considered E-sport titles such as cs.go, league of legends, dota. Do you consider these games an electronic sport? For me it cannot be called a sport if it does not require physical effort.
Go play rocket league

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
YEAH, for couch potatoes , SNORT SNORT

L

luviro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
The Royal Spanish Academy (RAE) defines the word sport as a "physical activity, exercised as a game or competition, the practice of which involves training and subjection to rules.

Top 10 Games