ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm looking for a betting room that doesn't have a thousand buts to be able to withdraw my own money, for now, like every poker player, I like to use the poker stars one to bet, it has many betting options, but the problem is that To withdraw I have to opt for a person who works as a p2p cashier. because withdrawals for my area are a problem

Which room is the easiest to verify deposit and withdraw? which one do they use?

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
The truth is that most poker rooms make it difficult for players to withdraw their winnings. I suppose they do it to increase their profitability. Personally, I use GG Poker, because they accept crypto and it is easy for me to withdraw my winnings.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm looking for a betting room that doesn't have a thousand buts to be able to withdraw my own money, for now, like every poker player, I like to use the poker stars one to bet, it has many betting options, but the problem is that To withdraw I have to opt for a person who works as a p2p cashier. because withdrawals for my area are a problem

Which room is the easiest to verify deposit and withdraw? which one do they use?
I bet on pokerstars too. But I don't really like their odds. At the same time, I opened an account at the best Ukrainian bookmaker - FavBet. Verification is there, but it is easy to pass (you need a statement from the bank where your card is registered, to which you will withdraw money and scanned copies of your passport). But I like this bookmaker's company. Instant withdrawal to the card. There are also 100 freespins for registration. ;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1xbet Olimpbet I used to bet on these sites and I calmly withdrew money from Kazakhstan and it turned out right away I bet on pokerstars and play there, too quickly depending on what design you want and which site you like best here for every player who likes where you like

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars