US poker sites that have freerolls without a deposit

S

SWISStoons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seem to be three types of USA sites which offer freerolls.

The first type requires no deposit. But they use a skewed algorithim that rewards stupid play. The idea, I guess, is that since most players know nothing about odds and will see every flop, the room needs to let them win if they're going to convince them to make a deposit. So, in the FRs offered by these rooms, pocket 27off has almost as much chance of winning by the river as pocket AA. BetOnLine is an example of this type of room.

The second type also requires no deposit. The algorithim reflects actual probabilities, but you have to satisfy numerous requirements if you ever hope to cash out. And even after you've jumped through all their hoops, better than even chance they'll just stiff you. PokerRebel is an example of this type of room.

The third type offers freerolls only after a deposit is made. The algorithim reflects actual probablities. You can actually withdraw freeroll winnings. Bovada is an example of this type of room.

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full flush poker has 3 times a day 100$ freerolls and US players are in. First place gets 20$ and 20th gets 2$ its between 300 and 600 players in them and its not bad if you have time to play them, blinds levels are 8min.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sounds good but can you withdraw your winnings without depositing?
There are a few places I have played freerolls, but not able to withdraw.

S

SWISStoons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full flush poker has 3 times a day 100$ freerolls and US players are in. First place gets 20$ and 20th gets 2$ its between 300 and 600 players in them and its not bad if you have time to play them, blinds levels are 8min.

This place looks to be BetOnLine by another name. Same skin, same everything.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip or Americas Cardroom has freerolls running all day pretty much. Full flush has some good ones for Americans also, good luck everyone

Sippy

Sippy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: The free rolls are nice, but better to deposit some free $$$ and play the real games, if you wish to make a lot of $$$. Just my opinion.

Takes a lot of time to build a BANK from free rolls. Better to get a part time job and deposit to your fav site. WalMart and Home Depot. Have a great day.:icon_sunn

Sippy :cool:

J

johnbossinger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

FullFlushPoker has them every few hours fro $50 to $500:jd4:

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try giving Full Flush poker a try, there are 3 good freerolls daily 50, 100, and a 150 and only about 400 players in each.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this thread is old and everything has changed a lot on the poker sites since this thread was posted. Carbon is out for free rolls, full flush has a few, there are about 4 other sites that have them, but i wouldn't waste my time in those.SealsWithClubs has a few, have to look hard for those, if your not familiar with the site, and you have to get used to bitcoins instead of dollars. Infinity, Ace Play, Rebel Poker are a few more with free rolls, don't know if Infinity is still kicking though, they had a few name changes and problems, so they could now be defunct. The C-C free rolls are one way to build a starter bank roll, i haven't deposited on any site since 2009, and the only sites i did was poker stars and full-tilt, and bodog, after bodog sent the U.S. players to bovada i haven't deposited there. You can look up my stats on OPR, under sandyhookKYguy, and PBOB69. There isn't anything impressive there, as i don't play to make money on Carbon, they don't have anything but small time stakes, and hundreds of lotto playing fish that don't have any real money to play real poker with. But everything i made on the site started from a free roll, and just shows you can do well if you are a micro player and intend to win and withdraw your winnings. I just like to aggravate a certain bunch of regulars and could care less if i win or not, but have won some good returns on the 1.10,2.20,5.50 and 11.00 horse turnys.

M

Mewuvmyself

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I enjoy Bovada. I like the weak player base and the really really fast payouts :D

J

jangalang37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the lock free roll would be a great time investment if they could make their cash outs in time. unfortunately they take a long while to cash out. I know juicy stakes has a lot of free rolls I keep getting letters from them to play there, but I don't play there bc of the cash outs as well. I haven't played there in a long while though.

Carbon has a few, I have yet to play any of their free rolls but I am planning on starting to play them, I took a bit of a hiatus from poker for a bit for me time, but I am getting back into it. I prefer live mtt's but don't seem to get many of those with convenient time's for me personally.

Landopope

Landopope

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an update if anyone finds this thread as I did. What if found for freerolls during Decemeber 14.

Americas Cardroom/Black Chip - Up until the last two days they have had those $20 on demand free rolls but the past two days they had had over 5 $100-200 freerolls each. You can only play at on of these at a time but if bust quickly in one can switch servers. Yesterday they had 5 $100 freerolls every 10 minutes at 2pm eastern so I was playing really agressive in all 5 and able to cash in 2.

Bet Online/Full flush - same server/management it seems like and both sites offer freerolls almost every hour. Bet Online is always worth a little more and host a few more. YOU CAN PLAY ON BOTH THESE SERVERS which is nice if planning to multi.

Carbon - Has daily freerolls but you must earn player points to be able to register and need money on their to earn the points. BOOOO

Bovada - Believe they have a few but most are like Carbons where you must earn player points.

There are other sites such as Lock and Juicy stakes you can check out. These are mainly the 6 sites I have played on and currently only grinding free rolls on the first four.

K

Khandie0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of these posts are old but people still read them looking for advice so I'll post anyways, I keep seeing stuff about Bet Online being bad and you cant win, Ummm I've only been there a couple months I only deposited the smallest amount allowed 50.00 dollars, and I have a nice little bank roll going, 610.00 alto a winning spot in the newbie Free roll did help a lot to get that going. I mostly play free rolls but also now and than a few .05 to 1.10 games. I have not tried to take any money out cause I'm trying to build on that bankroll but I have a couple real good friends that lead me to the site that said they have not had any issues.

I came to to this site to find some other sites not cause I have issues with BO but to see what other sites might have. I'm trying to cut my games down to the free rolls with the higher payouts. A lot is going to depend on your tournament skills, I often get top 50 in the free rolls that are up to 3000 people place at the final table a bit, I also do well in the sit and goes but put me at a 6 to 9 cash ring game I cant seem to get anyplace, So if you want to win know where your skills are and practice. I also find I dont do so well if I am tired or my husbands home, He likes to keep talking to me or watching me and its distracting so if you have a office or place that you can focus only on the game can be helpful as well.

S

SWISStoons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of these posts are old but people still read them looking for advice so I'll post anyways, I keep seeing stuff about Bet Online being bad and you cant win, Ummm I've only been there a couple months I only deposited the smallest amount allowed 50.00 dollars, and I have a nice little bank roll going, 610.00 alto a winning spot in the newbie Free roll did help a lot to get that going. I mostly play free rolls but also now and than a few .05 to 1.10 games. I have not tried to take any money out cause I'm trying to build on that bankroll but I have a couple real good friends that lead me to the site that said they have not had any issues.

I came to to this site to find some other sites not cause I have issues with BO but to see what other sites might have. I'm trying to cut my games down to the free rolls with the higher payouts. A lot is going to depend on your tournament skills, I often get top 50 in the free rolls that are up to 3000 people place at the final table a bit, I also do well in the sit and goes but put me at a 6 to 9 cash ring game I cant seem to get anyplace, So if you want to win know where your skills are and practice. I also find I dont do so well if I am tired or my husbands home, He likes to keep talking to me or watching me and its distracting so if you have a office or place that you can focus only on the game can be helpful as well.

Your experience mirrors mine...except that I never made a deposit. Instead, I used a $5 coupon BOL mailed to me. Rather quickly, I ran that up to something over $200 playing in freerolls and small tournaments and, finally cash games. At some point, after jumping through the required hoops, I decided to cash out all but about fifty bucks. But when I requested a payout, they wanted SEVENTY DOLLARS to cut a check! I thought, okay, I'll play a little longer, make another $70 to cover the check-cutting fee and THEN cash out. But once BOL knew my intention to cash out, suddenly, I couldn't win. I could be dealt AA or KK...but they were no longer winners. I found that idiots (room bots, perhaps?) with 27off would reraise my pocket AA preflop...and suck out a set. Sure, things like this do happen. But just not with the regularity they happen at Bet Online. It wasn't long before the big bankroll I'd built up had dwindled down to nothing. I still play BOL, but I would never ever sink a penny of my own money into the place. I play the freerolls...and I still do win. But when I try to build my freeroll winnings, I get nowhere. Why do I continue to play BOL? Boredom, I suppose. I'm biding my time as an online poker bill slowly works its way through the Michigan legislature. If and when online poker becomes legal here in Michigan, I will uninstall BOL's software. I should mention, I've played other rooms (party poker, BOL, Golden Palace, et al) and been able to withdraw winnings (unless they went out of business, as Golden Palace did...owing me $400!). Go ahead; try and withdraw some of your winnings. Good luck! Once you're back down to zero and you're convinced, as I am, that BOL's RNG does not reflect actual poker odds, try going all in preflop with pure crap in the freerolls to start a tournament. You'll be amazed at how often, playing that way, you can be sitting on 4000 ot 5000 chips after the first couple hands. BOL is a JOKE!

K

Khandie0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
replying to SWISStoons

Well I'm not saying your wrong or right, I do know a good friend of mine said they have not had a issue cashing out but said to cash out on a
Friday something about no fees on that day they also got it wired to Walmart or western union could have been western union at Walmart. I may have to double check their info.
It could also be that they made some corrections to issues they had in the past. I may have to phone my friends and ask them when they played on last.

Sadly I have the same issue I'm in Idaho and really strict gambling laws here. What I mainly was addressing is those saying you can't win on the site, I don't win all the time even my favorite poker pro Danial N. in his pod casts I believe called The Mental Game will tell you most poker players even pros will loose about 80 percent of the time, But I do win a fair share. So you have to be mentally able to deal with it.
I had to laugh at your comment on going all in pre flop. my first rule of poker is not to go all in pre flop nothing is unbeatable pre flop, only time I do this when I get busy doing other things and look over and find a game has started and then just go all in to get myself out of the game cause I have something else I'm now in the middle of lol and my husband laughs at me cause a lot of times when that happens I'm suddenly the high stack.
When all I wanted to do was get back to the dinner I was cooking.

Otherwise only time is when you get one of those players that does it every hand, you know they cant have it every hand so you wait it out till you get pocket aces or something than start taking them out.
But that happens on all sites I've been at full tilt, poker stars, or where ever.
Very few sites I like that take us players. I'm two hours from NV. I thought about doing wsop and just taking a morning drive and finding a parking lot with wifi,but I hate the graphics on there site, very hard on my eyes.
The main problem with low stakes and free roll games is a lot of people do not play like there is real money involved so you get a lot of donkeys with S*** for brains that know nothing about poker nor do they care and a leprechaun in their pocket.
Good luck on all your poker adventures no matter where you play.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe (although I haven't done it yet) that ARC lets you withdraw even if you haven't made a deposit. That's my plan too. Trying to build a bank roll there. I must say BOL policy of having to make a deposit before you withdraw your money rubs me the wrong way. I haven't played there much lately because of that. Great thread by the way, I'm going to explore some of the other sites mentioned. Yes Delota please keep us posted on your experience with Carbon Poker.

K

Khandie0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll look into taking out some just as a test, maybe Friday depending on how I'm feeling been having some medical issues so I've been home all day playing poker. but I'll do my best to give it a test run in the next week or so.

S

SWISStoons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I'm not saying your wrong or right, I do know a good friend of mine said they have not had a issue cashing out but said to cash out on a
Friday something about no fees on that day they also got it wired to Walmart or western union could have been western union at Walmart. I may have to double check their info.
It could also be that they made some corrections to issues they had in the past. I may have to phone my friends and ask them when they played on last.

Sadly I have the same issue I'm in Idaho and really strict gambling laws here. What I mainly was addressing is those saying you can't win on the site, I don't win all the time even my favorite poker pro Danial N. in his pod casts I believe called The Mental Game will tell you most poker players even pros will loose about 80 percent of the time, But I do win a fair share. So you have to be mentally able to deal with it.
I had to laugh at your comment on going all in pre flop. my first rule of poker is not to go all in pre flop nothing is unbeatable pre flop, only time I do this when I get busy doing other things and look over and find a game has started and then just go all in to get myself out of the game cause I have something else I'm now in the middle of lol and my husband laughs at me cause a lot of times when that happens I'm suddenly the high stack.
When all I wanted to do was get back to the dinner I was cooking.

Otherwise only time is when you get one of those players that does it every hand, you know they cant have it every hand so you wait it out till you get pocket aces or something than start taking them out.
But that happens on all sites I've been at full tilt, poker stars, or where ever.
Very few sites I like that take us players. I'm two hours from NV. I thought about doing WSOP and just taking a morning drive and finding a parking lot with wifi,but I hate the graphics on there site, very hard on my eyes.
The main problem with low stakes and free roll games is a lot of people do not play like there is real money involved so you get a lot of donkeys with S*** for brains that know nothing about poker nor do they care and a leprechaun in their pocket.
Good luck on all your poker adventures no matter where you play.

Yes, do try to cash out a substantial amount. And then see if you can maintain your winning way. There are no doubt donks on Bet Online playing like donks. But I believe there are other not-bad-players who get wise to BOL and their fantasy odds and go all in right off the bat with anything they happen to be dealt. Yesterday, in a freeroll, I went all in with garbage on the very first hand of the tournament and ended up with 5000+ chips on that hand. When you become disgusted enough with BOL, you may adopt the same "strategy." Go ahead and cash out. And see how your attitude to the site changes.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most sites require a deposit, before you can withdraw your funds.

K

Khandie0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I never said I win all the time I know I have a lot more than I invested in my bankroll.

But when I loose I know why, and its not because BOL is picking on me. It's mostly playing when I should not. I have a lot of other stuff on my mind, or my health issues are acting up and I'm not as focused as I should be, and this one I should be famous for by now, My Husbands Desk is next to mine and we do graphics and 3D Art so he is always asking me for my input and so I have gotten to be a pro at paying more attention to his screen and whats in my hand instead of what kinds of hands the flop could have made for someone else. I have days like anyone else I have days when my game is on fire and days I should be locked out of my office, and I take full responsibility for both.

I have been trying other sites I really wish I liked WSOP better I have the same issue with ACR I do not like there graphics. I know that should not be a factor but that fact I do a lot of artwork and I find their's somewhat cartoon like and annoying. Same reason I hate WOW over other mmo's so it draws my attention good or bad and they just seem overdone and loud, I guess its just a personal issue, but I like simple. Been trying the freerolls at ACR hoping if I just play there enough I can learn to fade out the fact it looks like a room my daughter would like to learn poker in when she was six, but I try to take poker seriously and I find that hard when I feel like I'm sitting in the middle of Romper Room.

Freeroll Passwords