what makes durrrr so good

xtrigemino

xtrigemino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
durrrr = Big wins, big loses. But he still winning, someone interesting actually. Is so excited watch his game on tv.

Gl

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find bluff Magazine on Tom, with the 1.5 Mil challenge. And look at what he has been pushing, shoving on.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so you're basing the case that you can beat him HU on some shit you saw in a magazine about what he was "shoving on"

stop stop stop it fella

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop feeding the troll, imo.

Btw, i thought CC had an anti-trolling policy. Why hasn't kidkvno1 been banned already? My best theory for that at the moment is that he's a gimmick account by one of the mods... :D

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kid, I believe you are serious. I haven't the faintest clue as to why. Many, strike that, most of your statements are illogical. Consider this:

When Mike Tyson first was sentenced to jail there was a guy who loudly proclaimed that Tyson was going to get his ass kicked in a big way and would probably never leave the prison alive. We all thought for sure this guy was joking. Mike Tyson getting his kicked? Too laughable!!! The man was a well trained brick house! Not only was he not going to get his ass kicked but he was going to take over and rule the prison for the duration of his stay!

The only reasoning we could come up with for the dimwitted moron who made such an idiotic statement is that he truly disliked Tyson and he would love to see him get his ass handed to him.

I think this is the case with you. I think you are either very jealous of Durrr's successes or dislike him so much that you WISH he would get his ass handed to him on the felt and lose his entire bankroll.

It is entirely possible that one day durrr will go on a losing streak, most of the top pros have at one point or another during their career. This would only prove he is human.

You know where Doyle Brunson is? Like you are best of buds and are just going to walk right on up to him and ask him about the whole situation with shipping 50k on ft? And he is going to give you an answer because why? You think Doyle has some intimate knowledge on the going ons regarding Durrr's bankroll? And if he does that he is going to share it with you?

Kid, you have over 2k posts in this forum, you've obviously been here awhile. I just don't understand how you can make such illogical and idiotic remarks like these. Are you on meds? Are you bi-polar or something and have gone off of your meds? (I mean no offense to those of you that are bi-polar, I just can't help but to think there is some kind of chemical imbalance going on that he isn't taking his meds for.)

Sigh...this thread puts me on tilt. I think I've lost brain cells and IQ points being in here. Must go now, feel my sanity slipping...

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good post, SR ^^^

Mods, plz ban the troll. This place is supposed to be for quality discussion, yes? There are obviously clueless trolls that need to be removed.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kid, I believe you are serious. I haven't the faintest clue as to why. Many, strike that, most of your statements are illogical. Consider this:

When Mike Tyson first was sentenced to jail there was a guy who loudly proclaimed that Tyson was going to get his ass kicked in a big way and would probably never leave the prison alive. We all thought for sure this guy was joking. Mike Tyson getting his kicked? Too laughable!!! The man was a well trained brick house! Not only was he not going to get his ass kicked but he was going to take over and rule the prison for the duration of his stay!

The only reasoning we could come up with for the dimwitted moron who made such an idiotic statement is that he truly disliked Tyson and he would love to see him get his ass handed to him.

I think this is the case with you. I think you are either very jealous of Durrr's successes or dislike him so much that you WISH he would get his ass handed to him on the felt and lose his entire bankroll.

It is entirely possible that one day durrr will go on a losing streak, most of the top pros have at one point or another during their career. This would only prove he is human.

You know where Doyle Brunson is? Like you are best of buds and are just going to walk right on up to him and ask him about the whole situation with shipping 50k on ft? And he is going to give you an answer because why? You think Doyle has some intimate knowledge on the going ons regarding Durrr's bankroll? And if he does that he is going to share it with you?

Kid, you have over 2k posts in this forum, you've obviously been here awhile. I just don't understand how you can make such illogical and idiotic remarks like these. Are you on meds? Are you bi-polar or something and have gone off of your meds? (I mean no offense to those of you that are bi-polar, I just can't help but to think there is some kind of chemical imbalance going on that he isn't taking his meds for.)

Sigh...this thread puts me on tilt. I think I've lost brain cells and IQ points being in here. Must go now, feel my sanity slipping...

I like the guy, dislike him. I think it is great that he has made as much as he did, but don't like the faq that he was under age, this is only showing more under age teens thats it's ok to play. Would you like it if poker was banned, with proof like this.
He got started in higher limits then most do, with out the fish you can make more.
I ante trolling on it.
I am putting my thoughts in to it.

what makes roger federer so good at tennis?

he just has a sick understanding of the game, yo
+1

Also looking on 2+2 there is the same talk.

Last edited:
RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He got started in higher limits then most do, with out the fish you can make more.
I ante trolling on it.
I am putting my thoughts in to it.

To top it off, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You're a genius!!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lolololol. Are u seriouse? You honestly think u make money in poker of good players!??!?!
Seriously?!?!
IN POKER YOU MAKE MONEY OF FISH!!
Your edge over regs is usualy so litle over that if u only played regs u would all end up losing to rake.

Honestly, i know this guy has like 2k posts but this has to be a gimmick.
Nobody is this thick...

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is just soooo true.

I would suggest that you should borrow a few thousands and come play the 200nl tables at FT. Less fishes there than what you're used to, i promise. Also, please PM me when you do that so I can join your tables... :D

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am asking Debi before i post the link, and i am seeing if durrrr will play me in a 2NL HU game :p

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To top it off, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You're a genius!!

lolololol. Are u seriouse? You honestly think u make money in poker of good players!??!?!
Seriously?!?!
IN POKER YOU MAKE MONEY OF FISH!!
Your edge over regs is usualy so litle over that if u only played regs u would all end up losing to rake.

Honestly, i know this guy has like 2k posts but this has to be a gimmick.
Nobody is this thick...

This is just soooo true.

I would suggest that you should borrow a few thousands and come play the 200nl tables at FT. Less fishes there than what you're used to, i promise. Also, please PM me when you do that so I can join your tables... :D
look at my post down there..... Now am i joking around NO

I am asking Debi before i post the link, and i am seeing if durrrr will play me in a 2NL HU game :p
he's a joker if he turns me down......
oh i see you don't have a thing to say now.....

Last edited:
BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kidkv makes huckfelmuth sound like someone who has low self-esteem issues... :rolleyes:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh...unfortunately this is not a gimmick account nor an attempt to troll. :(

Kid is as serious as a heart attack.

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kid, you have over 2k posts in this forum, you've obviously been here awhile. I just don't understand how you can make such illogical and idiotic remarks like these.

Well, this was his input on a guy asking if he was okay making a call getting 2.6:1 pot odds with 15 outs on the turn.

So you play based on the OUTs, not the odds.
Your odds were out the window, you got lucky

That kind of sealed the deal for me

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That kind of sealed the deal for me

Not knowing that Barry Greenstein is one of the probably top 20 most recognized Poker players in the world ...sealed it for me

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best

thread

ever

Attachments

• goldarch.jpg
    goldarch.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 15
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's a joker if he turns me down......
oh i see you don't have a thing to say now.....

i'm gonna go challenge roger to a game of wii tennis

he's a joker if he turns me down

oh i see you don't have a thing to say now

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Elephant in the Room

Much has been said about D's unpredictable style, huge numbers of hands etc... and his seemingly tireless pursuit of the game.

Has anyone factored in possible/probable prescription drug use? There are pills around to increase focus, to boost stamina. The look of this kid (check his eyes sometime), and his unflappable focused demeanor suggest that he may be stoned, using performance enhancing drugs and stimulants.

A very real possibility. If true, his game will suffer when the meds lose effectiveness or take him on a jag... which happens.

Don't forget we have lost similar prodigies to drugs -- Stuey Ungar being a case in point. Similar unbeatable savant at cards; absolutely tied to coke and pills.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow - just when you think this thread will get no worse.... :eek:

Apologies Mr Dwan. :(

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deb beat me to it.. heehee... I actually laughed... loud.

Still... I like my demon theory best.