What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players who try to "TIME" their way to a final table. I understand taking extra time when you are nearing the bubble with a low stack.....but please!!!!! not from the first hand!!!!

V

velhasil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When 2 players talks with each other very loudly every hand on and on and on.

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing live and sitting by someone how has not showered in days.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i MOST hate slow rollling,when some player wait 60 seconds to play and at the end folds,and also when someone is short stake and wait full time to fold ,becouse he will be in prizes....

Pirlouit

Pirlouit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ppl who play slow doesn't really bother me, I'm in no rush so w/e.
I can take a loss and if someone tops out on the river I'm like: "Yepp, that just happend. And it happend to me too so.."

Something I do find annoying is when you play smart, reel them in just like you want and he's sitting on the exact same cards and tou split the pott. It's like the whole table just waited for absolutely nothing to change. At all.

Split pot

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well for me stupidity really bother's me. What I mean Is this. Say you have a monster hand, and action goes like this, raise+squeeze from someone In M.P, you 4bet with your monster, someone 5bets (And the "Squeezer" should know by now that their "Squeeze" failed) yet they 6bet A.I, you called and the "Squeezer" still ends up winning with their b.s hand that should have folded, and on top of that, they "Think they played their hand well", now that really upsets me, as I want to win/play well vs other good players, but stuff happens. I understand luck Is part of the game, and I understand I should be happy with them doing what they did, but It still doesn't feel good at all

daco111

daco111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When someone hit river and wins the pot. That bother me.

coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate when you're at a table with a player who is playing and rasing every pot and cbetting..... you tighten up wait for your monster to check-call/check-raise the donk; you flop top straight and then the guys gets runner-runner to get a flush with his 73suited.... then acts like he won from skill.... and types "lol" in the chat box...

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i hate when you're at a table with a player who is playing and rasing every pot and cbetting..... you tighten up wait for your monster to check-call/check-raise the donk; you flop top straight and then the guys gets runner-runner to get a flush with his 73suited.... then acts like he won from skill.... and types "lol" in the chat box...

I agree. I hate to see these people get paid off :icon_puke
I know, if I played like that, I would be out in a flash!

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like when I am diverted during the game (usually by children). I'm angry, and they are offended. In the game, I really do not like when on the board there are no open cards and several opponents set all in. With good cards I do not know - to throw off or play.

Last edited:
T

theprince61

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not havin enough time to have a somke. i can never finish a smoke in 5 min givin. for break. wish it was 15 min break. that way could eat and have a smoke without havin to take my comp with me everywhere. or eating around my computer its bad enough i use a bottle with a lid to have a drink around the computer. can they make breaks longer?

T

Terrell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely the slow rollers. They are the worst

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
People who chase to the river going in with nothing... and coming out on top

So I take it you prefer being on top?

For myself what I dislike the most about poker is the other players on the table. Not all of them ... but many & at times most of them.

H

herlis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
what bothers me most is my internet connection its very slow and it seems to disconnect me when i have already made a bet and i cant do anything about it.

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often I worry when I like a strong hand but take a doubt that the player sitting next hand is better,Royal flush, I have not happy to collect,I hope everything is still ahead,want to achieve a good level of player excitement inside of me you need to overcome that's all

isohatedis

isohatedis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Things that bother me most when playing include dodgy internet connection(which always seem to happen when you are are running deep in tourneys and at late stages but never early on when the blinds and antes are small and wont affect your chipstack badly even if you are disconnected for a few minutes),bad beats/suckouts (which seem to happen alot more with really loose players who call almost every hand or raise almost every hand),people who keep whining/winging about a hand they lost and were underdogs anyway and of course consistent clock players(people who take nearly/every second to fold every hand) and this really drives me mad when it is nowhere near the bubble but when it is near the bubble i at least understand the reasoning behind this tactic.also i think the break times are too short and could be longer at 7/8 or 10 minutes.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting disconnected. Doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it tends to be while HU in a SnG... :mad:

Also, having to sit out a number of hands because my kids won't go to sleep when they should.

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the bubble approaches, I immediately begin to play tight I was very worried about trying to fix it

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get bothered while playing poker, you're gonna lose. What I have the hardest time not being bothered by lately is how, when I lose--especially a big hand--I never seem to lose closely, like pair over pair. I can be in a situation where I'm AK over AQ and it seems like when I do lose, two queens show up on the board more often than one.

I'm not sore about losing (mostly,) it more just weirds me out a lot.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A dealer with the wrong attitude.

V

vitgun82

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the moments, when I sit out with nuts. Usually, when Internet connections lost. It's really annoying.

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am playing online basically its the internet connection sometimes it really sucks big time.