What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

crusinnn

crusinnn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For online it's when ppl just can't fold, don't get me wrong they are good players using different tactics but it just irritates me. For tables it's when a players say "what you got"? I would have showed you if I wanted to lol.

polandball

polandball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate donk players checking raise with 73 or some other no hands and then get some nuts on flop like 2pairs or three kinds or flush

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some good answers there... I think the most annoying thing is when a terrible player calls a substantial raise with complete garbage(J5 offsuit, 92 off), catches a hand, cracks a real hand, and talks smack like they're the greatest gift to poker. You could criticize the poor pre-flop call, but they'll justify to everyone saying, " I won didn't I"!

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ummm bad beats. I just got 3 outed on the river basically on the bubble in a tourney. Yaa that sucks.

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with the bad connection Internet that leaves me with those hands away just one expects much.

J

jcsplus4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the 55 minutes of no smoking. lol :confused:

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i know players hate me becouse i take to much time to react but i dont do it on purpose i have some issues that prevent me to act fast, and i`m sorry for that but what i hate most when playing sng or touneys is when a player does all in with garbage and u call with a good hand and they always seem to go from rags to richers, but like always you always try to look over those donks but its not easy

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Given I am a micro buyin player (most times) the allin every hand players bother me most. And bothers me even more if the game is a mtt with unlimited buyins/rebuys.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amen brother! you should timeout!:mad:
I know its not Poker, but my Children make it hard to play, so I tend not too while they are home.

At the Tables. I really dislike Early All-In players or players that just shove anything.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad connection when I really want to play poker it's the worst thing.

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone saying they're "sorry" after winning when you know they really aren't or going all in multiple time only to eventually lose and then say they had to go anyway.

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People calling for some irrelevant reasons. Especially if they don't understand that I don't want to chat with them about something that has no significance while playing for money.

Also hate it when software glitches / network connection (nowadays a great one) or some other reason makes me lose money.

M

mjp33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most annoying thing? finishing in 11th when top 10 get paid...

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont like long blinds, lot of time for thinking, slow reacts, when the same player go allin over and over again, bad connection, software crashes and bad beat

J

jigglypuff99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems like those poker players that were interviewed are fairly average. that said, the higher than average conscientiousness definitely makes sense.

W

Wickedestjr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike when players do not fold to pre-flop raises. It's probably beneficial for me in the long run, but I just wish that I could scare more players out of a pot. There's nothing more frustrating then raising with pocket tens and getting four callers.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get annoyed when someone loses a pot to a bad player and then tells the bad player what a bad player they are and why their play was so bad. In order to be a winning player, you need other players to make mistakes. If I get my money in as the favorite and my opponent sucks out on me, I congratulate them and pray that they keep making those bad plays against me.

L

lukeellul92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the personality of a succesful poker player is someone who remains themselves, even after winning all that money...
Be yourself, it's the best way to be , regardless of occupation or what have you.
I'm a firm believer that you can't box people into certain categories based on surveys like the one listed. Everyones different, you can't weigh it up to averages and say "heres the formula for a succesful yada yada yada"

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things I do not like
1. Bad Beats
2. Disconnects during a hand
3.Down Swings (when no matter what you do you can not take a hand down)
4.Losing
5.Tilting
6.Being on the bubble after 3 hours of playing a tourney

CSYA14

CSYA14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow players period. Like it takes the full amount of time to fold 72.

Adubzz

Adubzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People who tank the entire timebank preflop just to fold.

S

SerbGangsta7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beats are the worst they make me make bad judgement calls to regain my stack. Also, feeling sleepy.