Pokertracker v3 beta!!!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again guys, if you have a problem or want to figure something out, post in pokertracker's forum!!!

They've most probably figured the solution to any problem/task you can come up with, and if not they're quick to help out much quicker than anyone here at CC could.

PokerTracker • Index page

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
20 years ago nobody would understand a word of this thread, now it's just me that doesn't...

Going to dowlaod it and learn though. Thanks guys

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes and it requires a new database. so manual import your old hands into the new one. Took me about 25 minutes for the 65K hands.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 mins for my 86k, prob 10 more mins 'clustering'. (I still don't know what that means)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beta 5 expected by tomorrow, Tuesday 2-26 (per Josh). Josh and Aperfect10 are busy today answering last minute questions. I expect to see B5 this evening west coast time.

I don't have a clue what I'm looking at but since I got it my game has improved!:confused::D;)

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah PT3 has really improved my game too. I've been sending crash logs to them, and they say that beta 5 should be a totally stable working version. Yay!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As promised, beta 5 just showed up.

Josh there is touting PT3 b5 can produce custom reports for almost anything short of the color of the cards. I am interested in producing a report that can finally answer the age old question;

am I card dead, or brain dead, or both.......

:eek::D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beat 6 released. Very first impression is that it seems a bit faster. Still no HUD, next beta I've heard.:)

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to crash less than version 5... not once yet!

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beta 6 is very good :D

Dont know how to get the HUD to work though..

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD isn't in it yet, hopefully it comes in the next one though.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What, you can't get Beta6 to crash? bwahaha, noobs!

/FP aka Mr. Crasher.

PS. Hint: Play around with filters. Load them, save them, remove them, change them and... BAM! Fun stuff. DS.

F

foxo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tryed this program, seems that it didn't help much to my game. :)
it was perfect even befor...AA ?

insolitude

insolitude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is up with the filters in PT3 Beta 6? I can't get it to filter by date. Am I missing something?

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After you have selected all of the filters you want you need to click the "Add Selected to Filters" button. Then it will move over to the right under selected filters, then you can click apply. I don't know why they did that it's kinda confusing.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker • View topic - Beta Version 7

Beta 7 released. No *(#&*($ing hud though :(

They say it'll be held off until the final release basically because they don't want to hear people say what works and what doesn't, which doesn't make much sense to me since that's what betas are for :confused:

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No it's a smart move not to release the HUD before it's ready for a *public* beta ... there are two purposes behind a public beta:

1) Build a community of your software pre-release to get them hooked so they buy it on release

2) Get the minor bugs out of the way

And face it ... most of the poker community (make that the INTERNET) is just filled with winers and complainers who have the high school mentality of trying to look cool by making snide comments about anything and everything.

Look at Blizzard, the popular video game publisher - they will NOT release something until it's ready. They're the one company who has this mentality and it's no surprise they are the most profitable.

I am disappointed there is no built in HUD, but at least I can use the PT3 HUD and it works just fine with FTP. It's only two weeks :)

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide