No HUD No Problem

F4STFORW4RD

F4STFORW4RD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...those people are going to be ridiculed because had they just spent 15 seconds to search, then they would have been able to avoid making that thread.
Pity that when you try to post in a thread that's more than about a week old the website tells you that you would be better off starting a new thread, if it bothers the members that much...

_dogmeat

_dogmeat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Dusty's not that great.. but now he's better than Isildur?
I heard he's just luckboxed the system.. but is a 5to1 fav. over Tom Dwan in HU.
He's obviously not better than isildur. All I said is I'd prefer to stake someone like Dusty than Isildur1. Just because Dusty is reliable. Isildur might even be the best in the world but he's so volatile it's ridiculous.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's obviously not better than isildur. All I said is I'd prefer to stake someone like Dusty than Isildur1. Just because Dusty is reliable. Isildur might even be the best in the world but he's so volatile it's ridiculous.

lol wut??

dusty play solid poker, to say isildur is better is questionable at best, to say isildu might be the best in the world? thats just not possible

_dogmeat

_dogmeat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I don't know if I am expressing myself incorrectly or what, but I did not say isildur was the best in the world. I say, even if Isildur (or anyone else as volatile as him) is the best player in the world, I'd prefer Dusty because he's solid and stable.

And Dusty might play solid poker but that doesn't put him nowhere near the likes of Durrr or Antonius or Ivey.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"I Havez Prrof that FoolTilt is Rigg3d", and "List your 10 Favorite Poker Books" aggravate the hell out of the people who are constantly looking at the forums, so when they come up, over and over and over again, yea, those people are going to be ridiculed because had they just spent 15 seconds to search, then they would have been able to avoid making that thread.
One of my first couple posts on this forum was > Please list 5 best poker books you'd recommend for playing nlhe tournaments. (might've been my very first post actually) :(
ya mean its not??????
Obviously they're just taking some time to re-rig their software. Too many players were onto it & taking advantage of the 'bigstack always wins' in allin showdowns late stage play, flush always hits if you rotate your mouse counter-clockwise for 3 rotations, flopped 2pr. hands should wait a count of '8 secs.' prior to rrai on wetboards (in order to hit boat obv.), wait 4secs. prior to calling 3bet shoves to win your 80/20's, & the list goes on.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is that there are hundreds of posts just like this that start out with people complaining about stuff that they obviously know absolutely nothing about or that have been covered hundreds of times before. It would be one thing if it's something that's been covered before if it is something of legitimate value, like going over topics like "3Bing from the blinds" or "playing marginal hands in position", because those topics, when discussed, can help people with certain situations in their games. But the topics that have been covered a million times like this one, and, "I Havez Prrof that FoolTilt is Rigg3d", and "List your 10 Favorite Poker Books" aggravate the hell out of the people who are constantly looking at the forums, so when they come up, over and over and over again, yea, those people are going to be ridiculed because had they just spent 15 seconds to search, then they would have been able to avoid making that thread.

OP has since learned that he was completely wrong on his original thoughts, and I am glad that he did, but it all could have easily been avoided.

Why not just ignore the thread again? People will always post new threads instead of using the search function - as someone else pointed out they are even advised to by Cardschat itself with the "no posts for 1 week, why not start a new thread" message. I'm not sure how someone posting the same thread can "aggravate" someone - you must be a very touchy person if someone posting a thread which has been answered before annoys you that much.

Regardless of how many times something has been posted I don't think it gives anyone the right to insult someone else, when they can either ignore the thread or link them to a thread where this has been discussed before. Or even say "this has been discussed before, check out the search function"?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just checked out my first threads, I was wrong. My 1st post I said "HI", my 2nd thread was, "I tried to reg. for the freeroll but it was already full.. how do I get the password sooner?". (4th thread was "First poker book for a friend getting started")