Is it worth playing poker?

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In every sport or career, you have hard days. Be positive and prepared for the next day or will will have another bad one.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of us are here mainly because we consider that playing poker is worth and fun otherwise we would not be here.

H

heix24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont know, havent spent any money there, only a littlle profit

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing poker and have fun with it.so i cant estimate if its worth or not.i just enjoy it

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As everything in life in poker is no different, success depends on work and determination, and when we work with seriousness, we are discovering the "shortcuts" to our success, what I mean is that if we search we will find a lot of content about poker q Will certainly help us, I now share some things I learned in my searches: Do not enter limp, Play according to position and Know the real value of the cards in the pre-flop.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is a fun and somewhat exciting way to pass some time. I don't play for a living so any money I may win is secondary.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have now a bad time in poker. Lose even with the cards monsters. I hope the black strip in poker end.

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no playing poker its not worht . You will generally loose more money than you will win.

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
monetary value maybe not in the long term for social players but it does provide something to do in the long winter months and with a little conservatism it is still cheaper that going out every night

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the vast majority, Poker is just a form of fun. There are few who can actually get to be professional players.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you like to play cards and are into psychology its worth it. Also make sure whatever you do is fun and you're passionate about it. Poker isn't for everyone it can also really mess with your stress levels, meditation can help.

A

alex_Romejz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are consider use poker like lifestyle You have to understand that you have to invest many hours of study And there is no guarantee that at the end of the month you will have gains but the odds of winning money will be better.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a gambler and like the game , then poker is the clear favorite in the games. Because it in most cases, people play smart and highly developed... So definitely worth it

Tanvir Mahmud

Tanvir Mahmud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is worth for me because i have earned alot by playing poker :D

lucky1988

lucky1988

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fun when you know how to do it and have some luck!:D

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play juste becouse I like it not for money even I made 70 dollars yestrday that I earned 11bags frome tournnament...

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what are you playing for..My opinion is that you have to be patient and dont spend your money untin you become a good poker player.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for the additional income and in pleasure to be pleasant to me this game and whether it is worth playing poker it is the choice of everyone and for what you play for pleasure or for a zarobatyvyniya dneg.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what is your goal and why you actually play poker. If its solely your hobby, you just enjoy poker, dont mind about making big money and you dont spend big money on it, than its definitively worth, cause you simply have good time :)

If your plan is to make a living from poker, than its only worth if you are ready for full commitment, which includes not only hours of play but also hours of studying game, your play, leaks, your opponents etc... And even after all that, you still might be struggling, cause you might not be the right person for poker. Only like top 1-2% of poker players are making solid money.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for money - of course, the question is moot, and without money (- just complete nonsense and non
to play poker)

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all you must want it. Let me tell you something. If I give you a salary that will satisfy every aspect of your life. You will have everything that money can buy but this would be only if you be my sex slave, would you do it? I am 99.99% sure you won't agree. If you don't like playing poker, don't do it just for the easy way for getting money because you will lose. When I was younger I liked the game and started making some money of it. Then I decided I can live of it. Well I lost the interest in the game, all I think of was money which I lost. Now 2 or 3 months ago I came back and now I have a decent success. The key to success is to love doing it. And this is not just about poker. It's about everything.

Last edited:
migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
believes the poker improved your bank account, a + mi offers relaxation after work ;)

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it is. If you like this game, the emotion you get from it, it is definitely worth playing.

F

frytec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, because as much you play better you will become..

A

attentive24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is my hobby for 4 years, i don't know is it good or bad