K

KingFinito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
Hi there y'all,

I am happy, excited and nervous to be part of this universe we call poker. I am writing to officially take my first step into the abyss.

Poker has not always been consistent in my life. I played a lot in high school and it basically stopped there. Recently however, I started to enjoy the game more when I played and won a couple of times. I also walked away with some decent prizes. It made me feel good about myself and the skill I may possess.

I have decided to take poker serious and will be playing on a daily basis, from this point, moving forward. I love the thrill, the suspense. It's a bit dramatic, but I'm developing the patience and though process-structure I need to be KingFinito.

I recently came up with a name and it took me some time to think it through. During my moment of fantasizing, I was wondering wanted to be called and how I wanted to be remembered when I actually win. I know I will feel supreme in that moment. That's why I started my name with King. Finito means to finish last and the King is always the last man standing, the victor. So, you may call me KingFinito. It is also a play on my gov name, wink.

I PLAN ON MAKING A LIVING FROM THIS GAME AND I WANT TO BE CROWNED THE CHAMPION, AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFETIME.

May this journey be a successful one, for both you and I, and may the best man win.

Stay in the game,
KingFinito

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good luck!. it is good for everyone to start with hope and dreams on any road.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Best wishes to you and this new adventure. Hopefully it's with a lot of money

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Welcome to the forum, nice 1st post. Lots of good information & friendly, helpful folks here, enjoy & good luck at the tables.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome to the world of poker! It's great to see your enthusiasm and determination to excel in the game. Embracing the thrill and challenge of poker is the first step towards success. Stay focused, keep learning, and remember to enjoy the journey. Here's to achieving your goals and becoming the champion you aspire to be. Good luck on the felt!

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Nice to hear your story. I also first played poker in my late teens. I was playing a poker game at a party and I didn't even know how to play before then, but I somehow managed to win the tournament against 10 other players. I think it was mostly out of luck as some of the other players looked in disbelief when I won some hands :D

But I also took long breaks from playing and hoping to start more regularly again now and earn some money, even if it's only a small amount at the beginning.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you have patience and desire, then you have successfully entered the fire, good luck at the tables.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck, may your poker journey be successful, I hope to see you at the poker tables out there.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck your majesty. May the flops bow to your throne and the turns and rivers bring riches to your kingdom.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the player's first step into the abyss is usually more expensive than necessary, this often ends in bankruptcy

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He has not been seen again since April 13th. Hopefully not a bad omen.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there y'all,

I am happy, excited and nervous to be part of this universe we call poker. I am writing to officially take my first step into the abyss.

Poker has not always been consistent in my life. I played a lot in high school and it basically stopped there. Recently however, I started to enjoy the game more when I played and won a couple of times. I also walked away with some decent prizes. It made me feel good about myself and the skill I may possess.

I have decided to take poker serious and will be playing on a daily basis, from this point, moving forward. I love the thrill, the suspense. It's a bit dramatic, but I'm developing the patience and though process-structure I need to be KingFinito.

I recently came up with a name and it took me some time to think it through. During my moment of fantasizing, I was wondering wanted to be called and how I wanted to be remembered when I actually win. I know I will feel supreme in that moment. That's why I started my name with King. Finito means to finish last and the King is always the last man standing, the victor. So, you may call me KingFinito. It is also a play on my gov name, wink.

May this journey be a successful one, for both you and I, and may the best man win.

Stay in the game,
KingFinito
That it Aim for the stars and I hope to see your name in bright lights.... Good luck

K

KingFinito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
the player's first step into the abyss is usually more expensive than necessary, this often ends in bankruptcy
I hope and pray to avoid that route. I am currently doing a lot of self-help work. My main goal is to practice great risk management in my strategy.