First Step Into The Abyss

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome my friend. This is a great username and i wish you all the best here and great success on your poker journey.

Greetings.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi there y'all,

I am happy, excited and nervous to be part of this universe we call poker. I am writing to officially take my first step into the abyss.

Poker has not always been consistent in my life. I played a lot in high school and it basically stopped there. Recently however, I started to enjoy the game more when I played and won a couple of times. I also walked away with some decent prizes. It made me feel good about myself and the skill I may possess.

I have decided to take poker serious and will be playing on a daily basis, from this point, moving forward. I love the thrill, the suspense. It's a bit dramatic, but I'm developing the patience and though process-structure I need to be KingFinito.

I recently came up with a name and it took me some time to think it through. During my moment of fantasizing, I was wondering wanted to be called and how I wanted to be remembered when I actually win. I know I will feel supreme in that moment. That's why I started my name with King. Finito means to finish last and the King is always the last man standing, the victor. So, you may call me KingFinito. It is also a play on my gov name, wink.

May this journey be a successful one, for both you and I, and may the best man win.

Stay in the game,
KingFinito
Nice nickname, King! Of course, I wish you to continue winning in big tournaments and making a lot of noise in the poker world. But if you see me at the poker table, remember that the fox is hungry and will eat all your chips. Feed the fox! Enjoy. :ROFLMAO:;)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi there y'all,

I am happy, excited and nervous to be part of this universe we call poker. I am writing to officially take my first step into the abyss.

Poker has not always been consistent in my life. I played a lot in high school and it basically stopped there. Recently however, I started to enjoy the game more when I played and won a couple of times. I also walked away with some decent prizes. It made me feel good about myself and the skill I may possess.

I have decided to take poker serious and will be playing on a daily basis, from this point, moving forward. I love the thrill, the suspense. It's a bit dramatic, but I'm developing the patience and though process-structure I need to be KingFinito.

I recently came up with a name and it took me some time to think it through. During my moment of fantasizing, I was wondering wanted to be called and how I wanted to be remembered when I actually win. I know I will feel supreme in that moment. That's why I started my name with King. Finito means to finish last and the King is always the last man standing, the victor. So, you may call me KingFinito. It is also a play on my gov name, wink.

May this journey be a successful one, for both you and I, and may the best man win.

Stay in the game,
KingFinito
Good luck brother.
Wish you all the best.
Tips:
Patience
discipline
mental health
study

If you don't have some of these characteristics, you have multiple videos on YouTube to improve daily.

Hugs

Carlos from argentina

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there y'all,

Stay in the game,
KingFinito
welcome to the era of AI solvers

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Your Majesty!!! Nice post, not a bad start!!! See you at the tables!!! 🤩🤩👍👍👍🔥