dakota-xx Las Vegas Summer 2014 Rail Thread

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, another one of these! I'll be following you particularly closely on the Ladies Championship--I wanna see you in the live stream! ^_^ I don't suppose you'd be willing to put your real name here or in a PM so I can follow your chip count at that time?

Debi O'Neill - everyone knows it anyway lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100 registered so far.

Have about 32k from starting stack of 25k. Won a decent pot when I limped with 22 and hit another on the flop. Good table.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noted in my main thread but this is a $240 buy-in instead of $230.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
126 in and reg/re-entry closes in 3 min.

Have 24k - nothing exciting to report.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
107 of 133 left - not sure how many it pays.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Busted. 25k starting chips was awesome - but the blind structure sucked. By level 7 the blinds were 300/600/1200 and most people were short or close to it. I had 18k and opened for 3k with AQ. A girl re-raised all in for 16k after thinking - I gave it some thought. With 15k and the next blind level being 400/800/1600 I decided to call and she had KK. I should have folded but another player had said she thought she was going to fold and she said she thought about it - I shouldn't have let that influence me.

I am not going to play another event today - gonna go work for a while and then go to the Rio to meet friends.

O

onlinenat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry about first bust, but enjoyed reading about your trip so far. I will def keep up with this... Good luck and thanks for the read

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made a terrible decision after I busted. The next shuttle to from the Tropicana wasn't until 4:45 and I wanted to get back to my room to work for awhile. So I decided to walk from the MGM to Bally's and catch the 4:10 shuttle. I had to hurry and it is super hot - I am way overheated. Will take a cab next time.

O

onlinenat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol cabs are so expensive in vegas though!!!

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink lots of water! We don't want you getting dehydrated on the first day.... well.. we don't that on any other day either... oh heck.. you know what I mean :)

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great Luck Debi and have loads of fun

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New day, reset and go for the gold. Take care of yourself, that heat can get you down. Even if it's a "Dry" heat. Hope you have a great game....

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night was messy - didn't get dinner and had to stand in line for an hour to register for the Ladies event. (because of the Monster Stack which I really wish I was playing).

My right knee had started bothering me and it really got bad while standing in that line. I was hoping it would be okay when I woke today but it is worse. There has been something wrong with it for over a year - but it usually only bothers me if I kneel down, bend it in a certain way or put too much weight on it so I usually don't notice it much.

I guess all of the walking I did yesterday was not good for it. I have been to the doctor - he did xrays and said they looked great so I went for an MRI - nothing shows up - he said my knee looks at least 20 years younger than I am lol.

But there is something wrong with it for sure. Today I will take a cab to the Aria and try to give it as much of a break as I can. Krystal is picking me up for the wsop Ladies tomorrow so that won't be a problem.

Well - except that no matter where you go in Vegas and what you do - you walk a lot.

Today is the Aria Ladies event - I think the field will be small because every woman I know is in the Monster Stack. On a positive note - the field should also be much softer than it would have been.

I will re-enter if I bust at a reasonable level but won't enter any other events today. I want to be well rested for the WSOP tomorrow.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is the Aria Ladies event - I think the field will be small because every woman I know is in the Monster Stack. On a positive note - the field should also be much softer than it would have been.

This one is yours. I can see it as clearly as I can see the sun in the sky!

:party:

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Busted. 25k starting chips was awesome - but the blind structure sucked. By level 7 the blinds were 300/600/1200 and most people were short or close to it. I had 18k and opened for 3k with AQ. A girl re-raised all in for 16k after thinking - I gave it some thought. With 15k and the next blind level being 400/800/1600 I decided to call and she had KK. I should have folded but another player had said she thought she was going to fold and she said she thought about it - I shouldn't have let that influence me.

I am not going to play another event today - gonna go work for a while and then go to the Rio to meet friends.

Wait, 300 ante at 600/1200...that is horrible unless im not understanding this correctly.

Seems like an easy shove if that was the structure though....or call off, whatever.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I will re-enter if I bust at a reasonable level but won't enter any other events today. I want to be well rested for the WSOP tomorrow.

Good luck today and I hope the knee improves. Starting to get a few tweaks like that myself and was thinking how useful a Segway would be in Vegas, lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blinds are 25/50 and a typical raise on this table is 250-300. Most are showing their hands when they win lol. And discussing hands when they are over. Anyone could get reads on these women lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
105 entries so far which is more than I expected given the Monster Stack craze.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Show them how it's done.....run deep and TID.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas