dakota-xx Las Vegas Summer 2014 Rail Thread

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really do wish you the very best of luck. Very interested to see how you get on.
None of my friends or family understand poker and what the wsop means... But your fellow cardschat members understand what it means and we are all rooting for you.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gl gl and look forward to ur success this summer :)

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: good luck

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have a safe trip in and GLGLGL! SO excited to see you! :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the airport - 1hour til flying time!

I eat very similar to how Katie eats - low carbs, little to no processed sugars and foods, no pasta or rice, no bread, lots of veggies and protein at every meal.

But - I don't have her discipline when I travel lol. It is just too difficult for me and that is when I allow myself to enjoy other foods.

So just had a burger and fries - but didn't eat much of the bun and only half the fries and I am full. So wasn't too bad.

Hoping for Vietnamese tonight!

I will try to post pics - Katie's thread is great so far! She is giving me a run for my money as the Queen of CC rail threads lol.

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a new member here... but am excited to be a part of CC. Will be watching the rail threads closely. Good luck Dakota-xx!!!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arrived safely - waiting for my room to be ready. Hopefully that will be very soon. Jen (our writer and a good friend) is picking me up at 5:45 to take me to the grocery store to stock up for the week.

Then we are meeting Katie and Collin for dinner at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Arrived safely - waiting for my room to be ready. Hopefully that will be very soon. Jen (our writer and a good friend) is picking me up at 5:45 to take me to the grocery store to stock up for the week.

Then we are meeting Katie and Collin for dinner at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant!

Don't order the cat

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad your flight went good, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I know you must be excited and ready to play some cards. Hope you have a great evening.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a new wish for 2014:

May you play with RFID cards!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a great time last night. Had dinner with the girls - Katie Dozier, Katie Stone, Jennifer Shahade, Jennifer Newell and Kristal who works for pokerstars - does Pokerstars Women social media and other things. We went to a dive bar after dinner and had a couple of drinks then Katie D and I went to the Palazzo to meet up with Collin, Aaron and Louis who were playing video limit texas holdem.

Oh yea - on the way to the Palazzo me, Katie and Crystal stopped to say hi to some of Crystal's friends. I met Sin Melin:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/blog/sin-melin/

and had a very nice chat with Barney Boatman.

Getting ready for my 1st tournament today! Plan on going deep - but if I bust before this evening there is a nice consolation prize - a girlie get together at the Rio. Win win today!

Last edited:
R

rw11687

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah, the limit holdem machines at the Palazzo....made out pretty nicely from those machines last time I was in LV. These are the HU 1/2 correct? Enjoy your trip and GO today.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
wish you good luck and great time over there

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Registered and winning money on a quick hits slot machine before the tournament!

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, another one of these! I'll be following you particularly closely on the Ladies Championship--I wanna see you in the live stream! ^_^ I don't suppose you'd be willing to put your real name here or in a PM so I can follow your chip count at that time?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, another one of these! I'll be following you particularly closely on the Ladies Championship--I wanna see you in the live stream! ^_^ I don't suppose you'd be willing to put your real name here or in a PM so I can follow your chip count at that time?

I'll let her put it up, but I think probably half of CC knows her name, so I don't think she'll care.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Late to this thread but very best of luck, I'm sure you'll very well as per usual.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas