Thanks Dakota, great reads and I look forward to the others

J

jcdaytonaboy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the move

I just sat and read all of the interviews and they were all Very interesting. I know im not good enough to make the move but I wish i was because i would def pickup and go..i guess its a dream ill try to get to..

R

RaisingYa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These articles are interesting. I have read several other articles similar to these. There are a ton of people that have moved outside the us, it is a shame that our government feels the need to shut us down. If my poker game was at a high enough level I would also consider moving outside the country to play online.

surfersandi

surfersandi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for posting these. I really enjoyed reading all of their stories. Started out to read just one and I was compelled to read through all of them. Thanks!

Enzo1089

Enzo1089

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got through the last of the interviews. All of them were very interesting. Thanks a lot, these were all really good reads.

RajDev1979

RajDev1979

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Dakota-xx, great post and I really loved it reading

hegaboy1125a

hegaboy1125a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the nice read.
Chris Moneymaker is one of the players that brought me to poker.

islandman

islandman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting reads Thanx

J

jangalang37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting, thank you for sharing. I rather enjoyed the interviews.

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard for those of us who are not American to really understand what 'Black Friday' truly meant to those affected by it. Reading these was really enlightning.

The day when you Yanks can play on pokerstars again cannot come soon enough.

Just wait until you meet the new Russian players... :)

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations! very good interviews and great players ... regards

N

Nickwastaken

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait til i give these a read!.. after these four pokergames i'm in, its next on my list!

imtheman

imtheman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Dakota, great read on Chris Moneymaker canada is the great place to re-locate great post

bilbo63

bilbo63

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this interview series. Please keep them coming!
I'm rather new to the on-line poker scene and the common theme throughout all of these interviews that kind of blew me away was the amount of games pros play at one time.20 to 30+? How on Earth is that possible to keep track of? These people must be poker geniuses! I have a hard time keeping my concentration on 2 at a time but then again I'm kind of a noob at it and still have quite a learning curve in front of me.
Excellent interviews all the same.

HaNz17

HaNz17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent! I think the interviews are a motivation for all of us as players, because if they can us also :D

pokertoi

pokertoi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love these interviews, i'm not that serious about poker, but been thinking about relocating once my kids have moved out. Been leaning towards Canada.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for these. I was looking for a place in mexico to go to, Rosarito sounds like the perfect spot !

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are awesome interviews Debi .Thank you.
After black friday I acctually considered taking up residence in the carribean or somewhere similar,but have since adjusted to bovada software and had no problems with it.
I like CM have friends up in montreal that would "rent" me a room up there to switch residence if I ever choose to.

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks a lot for posting this!!! Great interviews and very entertaining!

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Terrific .........great read

R

rawone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what the legal ramifications are. For Canada, being in the country less than 183 days a year means that you did not "reside" in the country that year, which is why the snowbirds go to Florida for the winter by come back so they can get all their government bennies. Does this have any legal standing, or are these players just Americans with a mail drop?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what the legal ramifications are. For Canada, being in the country less than 183 days a year means that you did not "reside" in the country that year, which is why the snowbirds go to Florida for the winter by come back so they can get all their government bennies. Does this have any legal standing, or are these players just Americans with a mail drop?

Mexico must not have those requirements and it must be easy to establish residency there because I know loads of people who live there year round.

Those who are residing in Canada mostly do it on a part time basis. They stay there 3 months then return here until they are able to go back. Some probably do just visit for shorter periods of time often.