Best time to play poker?

R

RiskTaker

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the morning, when your brain's rested.

K

K1CRA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In saturday and sunday I am playing all day-all night. But my best luck I think is in monday.. Just try to play at night and listen music when you are playing and you will have best reads of opponents!

CSVidal

CSVidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well my routine also starts early in the morning after the cafe is the best time pro pelomenos game to me. and I join tournaments until 18h is the maximum my concentration and focus supports. Thanks

F

florinbarna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my time does not matter ... if I lose all the time and always good books one has greater :)

F

florinbarna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just

I usually found it better to play late nights to early morning. I like it better because you have less distractions.

Allows you that if I go and work, but you're right a few times and I've played in the second when I was free and I went zii better

F

florinbarna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Allows you that if I go and work, but you're right a few times and I've played in the second when I was free and I went zii better

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Everything depends on our attitude. Many player joins full of tournament at the same time, by betting all their token on the first hand. It is necessary to arm us with patience and to wait till the vague of fish pass.

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interestingly enough I always prefer to play in the morning. I know the basic consensus is that the action is on weekends. That makes sense. But I feel more in tune early on, especially if I have coffee.

M

mmy228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best time to play poker is night because i remain alone with poker table and can concentrate over this interesting game

R

Ray Sliva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he meant to say sunday in spanish but misspelled it.

R

Ray Sliva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I'm lost with the porker word. and so on.

N

ntbornkiller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me whole night is good to play poker and definately i prefer any time of night to any time of day . if i can have an extra option i say any part of night plus smoking weed is good poker mode for me to kik some @ss :D

C

chloebrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play poker, is when you are completely focused, without any distractions. We all have good hands that get cracked by better hands, it happens, its part of the game. It sounds to me like you are more of more morning person.

G

gabrielrr33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest when I play cash, I like the early morning hours.

freerolls come in fewer people and much better, fewer people take less time in the tournament ..:

JD4:

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my short online poker history I have started to notice some trends regarding the time of day I am playing. In the morning hours, say 8am till around 3pm, I do very well and rarely ever leave a table down. Then in the evening hours; 2pm-ish until after 7pm, sometimes even until 10pm, I just get murdered. My straights all get busted, nut flushes fall to boats and just about every sort in between like my kicker is smaller. Then after mid-night things seem to reset and my flushes and straights are crushing pairs and such until I have to quit to sleep. Repeat. My time zone is GMT +/- 5:00
Any thoughts/comments on why (Besides it having to do with the players online at those times) or similar experiences to share?

:jd4:

Late afternoons through late evenings. Lots of regs but also more fish. The absolute best times are Friday and Saturday nights. You get weekend warrior fish and villians drinking. Easy money.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way I started to practice the game in the early morning.When I do not want to sleep or someone woke up in the night,I'm going to brew tea and play tournaments.I like this time because the tables less maniacs and play becomes more comfortable.But then hard to go to work :D

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker, when you dont have other things to do, or play it alone, or pick a moment when the others not to disturb you to play poker. And you need to know when to stop play poker and go to rest or relax.

vadim7218

vadim7218

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the game does not depend on the time of day

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Measured by number of loose players:
- best time is around some interesting sport events. Like football match, grand slam final etc.
- it because those players betting on sports are often going to gamble some money at poker
- but its valid only for low limits (not micro) cash games and must be on poker room offering also sports bets

So I dont think it will work at PS, they have only started sport bets and its still primary poker room.

H

hulaaaa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as I know many regulars playing a later time, but for me, the best time - this morning, not in the morning, but after about an hour after breakfast, then a person is most concentrated and least prone for tilt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon. In the morning, probably play only by professionals.

A

Alepokero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lately i been playing in FTP and PS, i used to play at night, have more time and its relaxing before go to sleep

S

sunshine0410

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play between 2pm and 5pm. In this time range there are less player and you have more chances to win the pot.

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
European late evenings are best for a tournament player like me.