www.allaccessgift.com

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These do work, used one today to open a Stars account for my dad.

1. REGISTER the card for phone/internet use on allaccess' website.

2. Make sure you are using the prepaid, NON-reloadable version.

3. Do NOT call the number on the back, as they will charge you $0.50, and you will then be unable to deposit for the full amount of your card. You can view your balance from the allaccess website.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just for the record, I've never had to register my card before using it. Just popped it out of it's package and deposited. Still, better safe than sorry I guess. :)

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the record, I've never had to register my card before using it. Just popped it out of it's package and deposited. Still, better safe than sorry I guess. :)

I would like to verify that JQ's pop out and deposit method worked instantly on PS Aug. 11th 2008 (no I didn't go broke, just shifting some 'live' roll back online).

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ugghhh I tried mine now twice today and gonna wait a couple hours....still nothing but im hopefull, if i cant ill just buy something online...

katharine

katharine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info! adly my husband was playing some blackjack on my bodog acct and its down to $20! I went to reload it, and now can't use my cc anymore! Nice to know there's an option that works! I am wary of that e wallet stuff...

B

blackknite123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah thanks for the help. i use to do that and just for the record, you have to wait 30 minutes after the purchase. i know one time i thought it didnt work because i bought it and tried it immideately after. always give it some time if it doesnt work, its either the processing system or its not activated yet

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where do u buy these prepaid credit cards? Are the fees the same where ever you buy them. Does it make a difference if it's mastercard or visa? Thanks

MissJoice

MissJoice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if these www.allaccessgift.com prepaid cards still work? I have had one of a different company refused at some sites. It depends on how it is billed.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have recently used it at stars, AP, reefer(merge to include carbon etc). i do know that green dot is not accepted at most if not all sites. also reload fees can vary by merchant, so it might be good to check around. it shouldnt be more than $2 for a reload.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if these www.allaccessgift.com prepaid cards still work? I have had one of a different company refused at some sites. It depends on how it is billed.
???? What part of:

I would like to verify that JQ's pop out and deposit method worked instantly on PS Aug. 11th 2008 (no I didn't go broke, just shifting some 'live' roll back online).

don't you understand?

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If it's from another company then it's not the same. The All Access Gift card is from Visa. I did have one denied from FT once. The balance was on hold for almost 2 weeks then it was released and I used it at FT again, accepted.

MissJoice

MissJoice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it is a different company. I have a libertygiftcard.com now and can use it at a couple of sites but is refused at others. I was wondering if this was the case with allaccess also? When I call the visa company regarding a refusal, they said it was a gambling site and they would not process.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you might wanna try www.allacess.visa.com. they can send you one through the mail and it will save you the initial fee of $10 or so that a lot of merchants charge you just to get the card from them. best of luck.

MissJoice

MissJoice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for that info regarding getting the card direct! Seems like it will be worth a try!

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your welcome. we are here to help each other. best of luck to you. :D

itlegacy

itlegacy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The prepaid all access card still works, as instructed in the starter thread. I will add that I ensured my address info when registering online did coincide with the account information, so the automated portion of the deposit would not falter.

C

Chef BB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These do work, used one today to open a Stars account for my dad.

1. REGISTER the card for phone/internet use on allaccess' website.

2. Make sure you are using the prepaid, NON-reloadable version.

3. Do NOT call the number on the back, as they will charge you $0.50, and you will then be unable to deposit for the full amount of your card. You can view your balance from the allaccess website.

A few questions to whomever may know.

Why does it have to be the NON-reloadable version?
Do they make a loadable version?
Do you know why a loadable version can't be used on poker sites?

I really miss Epassporte. Since they have cut off US customers, I haven't been able to find a good way to withdraw funds. After reading other threads, I see it is a problem quite a few are having. The Epassporte Visa card was so convenient. Instantly load, withdraw, buy gas, dinner, and whatever else that cost $1000 or less. I was actually hoping to find that "all access" would be a similar option.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few questions to whomever may know.

Why does it have to be the NON-reloadable version?
Do they make a loadable version?
Do you know why a loadable version can't be used on poker sites?

I really miss Epassporte. Since they have cut off US customers, I haven't been able to find a good way to withdraw funds. After reading other threads, I see it is a problem quite a few are having. The Epassporte Visa card was so convenient. Instantly load, withdraw, buy gas, dinner, and whatever else that cost $1000 or less. I was actually hoping to find that "all access" would be a similar option.
not sure about the non-reloadable. i have reloaded my allacessvisa a number of times. the merchant charges a fee of $1 per load, but some charge more, might be good to call ahead and ask. no need in overpaying. best of luck

verticalmonk

verticalmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Thanks for the 411 on allaccess!:)

P

packbadger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AllAccess

I have been using a reloadable AllAccess card for awhile on Absolute and Stars with no issues.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the reloadable one on Stars as well.