makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an exciting game, but it is also unpredictable and the more experience and knowledge you gather the more you reduce the unpredictable part!

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Everything in life that is practiced frequently becomes almost a habit. And certainly the continuous practice of poker makes us a quality player.
;)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you knew what you didn't know from what you thought you knew, you would know a lot of things!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you knew what you didn't know from what you thought you knew, you would know a lot of things!

Exactly.

Instead I only know that I don't know anything. :cool:

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Everything in life that is practiced frequently becomes almost a habit. And certainly the continuous practice of poker makes us a quality player.
;)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

I agree with your implication that knowledge comes from experience. However, it's not a guarantee. The proper work must be done to improve (i.e. reflection and improvement).

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not improvised, it is studied and practiced, over time when we already have enough knowledge about the game it will become an art since trying to "guess" the cards your opponent carries and achieving it makes poker an art .

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker is like life itself, you can win all the time, but whoever laughs last (river) laughs better

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker philosophy 101 ace is king. Ace rules and that’s that. Everything else is obsolete.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Can you clarify what you mean by, " Philosophy is elementary?"

In my opinion, philosophy is elementary. It all depends on your patience, discipline and desire to achieve the goal. That is, everything is in your hands, and only you are fully responsible for your results.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, philosophy is elementary. It all depends on your patience, discipline and desire to achieve the goal. That is, everything is in your hands, and only you are fully responsible for your results.

Yes, I agree and would say that is a truth. :)

...and thank you. I wasn't exactly sure what the term "elementary" was being used for, but now I understand. :)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Elementary philosophy of poker: I came, I saw, I won.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To achieve something, you need to play a lot. Over time, the level of the game will increase or the player will earn a mental illness something like depression.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many poker skills, but 30% luck factor exist.

Those luck factor can't control.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to refer Doyle Brunson quote -Poker is war. People pretend it is a game.
I believe this is the philosophy of all gamblers, you sit play to win, nothing else. I doubt some people when I see them saying - I play for fun, I love game only etc. Certainly poker is complex and perfect game, it's even addiction for most people. But if you play with your money in it, you won't be there only for fun. Sometimes philosophy is simple - I'll lie if I have big hands or absolute nothing doesn't matter, I'll take your money.
Understanding the game takes lot of experience.
Also, it's teachable at some aspects.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The knowledge experienced and practiced in the game of poker allows you to manage your intuition in the right way to play each hand.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The knowledge experienced and practiced in the game of poker allows you to manage your intuition in the right way to play each hand.

Correct. With each hand played, the intuition grows stronger.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

The more you know about the game, the more experience you will win more than you will lose, you have to put it into practice! It is useless to know how to play if you don't play the same thing happens if you play a lot without knowing !!! regards ..