Originally Posted by DaPirate
WOW that is awesome spreadsheet if you have excel. I will give it a try and thanks.
Originally Posted by psychoiticmaniac
I am gonna give this a try and see how it works. Anyways thanks for the spreadsheet.
Originally Posted by JohnBoe
What a gerat sheet! I'll use it from now on!
So did you guys use it?
How did it go?
Do you still use it?
Have you made any modifications?
Originally Posted by rhombus
Quite a few differetn ones available
Heads up and Sit and Go
- 6-max Pre flop chart (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/6_max_preflop_chart.xls)- A 'basic' chart for 6-max Limit
- 6-max Limit Pre flop Matrix (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/6_max_limit_preflop_matrix.xls)- Pre-flop charts offering some flexibility depending on table character
- 6-max no limit chart (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/6_max_nl_chart.xls)- Starting hand guide for 6-max no limit
- Winning percentage sheet (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/winning_perc_sheet.xls)- Likely winning percentage of each hand by number of opponents
- PokeIT Pre flop Equity Model (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/pokeit_pre_flop_equity_model.xls)- Pre-flop equity model for no limit cash* (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/#fn2)
- Pre flop Limit Simulator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/preflop_limit_simulator.xls)- Training tool for Limit cash (Pre-flop)
- Shorthand Chart (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/shorthand_chart.xls)- Another Pre-flop chart for 6-max Limit
- Short stacking (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/pre_flop/short_stacking.exe)- Pre-flop charts for short stacking strategy at no limit cash
- Endgame Calculator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/endgame_calculator.xls)- Calculates 'push-fold' hand ranges using various models
- Heads up Harrington (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/heads_up_harrington.xls)- Tournament Heads up chart, based on Harrington
- Heads up Winning Percentage (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/heads_up_winning_perc.xls)- Gives winning percentage of each hand Heads up
- PushBot (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/pushbot.xls)- Another push-fold adviser, based on Nash but with flexible opponent ranges
- Robot S&G Strategy (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/robot_sng_strategy.xls)- Sit & Go strategy based on Adanthar's (2+2) original guide
- ROI Simulator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/roi_simulator.exe)- Calculates your expected return on investment and other stats
- SAGE system for Heads up (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/sage_system_heads_up.xls)- Sets out SAGE guidance for Heads up at different effective stacks
- DaDonx69's HUSNG Spreadsheet (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/heads_up/DaDonx69_HUSNG_Spreadsheet.xls)- Calculates bonus levels and bankroll management
Other poker assistance
- Short stacking (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/holdem/short_stacking.xls)- Calculator for short stack strategy at no limit cash (by Peelle)
- Hand Evaluator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/holdem/hand_evaluator.xls)- 7-card hand evaluator returning characteristics of hand
- BR Calculation (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/br_calculation.xls)- Helps to work out your bankroll requirements. Includes 'risk of ruin' calculation.
- Results monitoring (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/results_monitoring.xls)- Fairly sophisticated sheet for monitoring your results and providing stats.
- Peelle's Omaha Hand Calculator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/peelle_omaha_hand_calc.exe)- Hand ranking and advice tool for Omaha Hi and Hi-lo
- Patience Factor Calculator (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/patience_factor_calculator.xls)- Tournament ranking adviser based on the writings of Arnold Snyder
- Sit and Go Record (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/sng_record.xls)- For monitoring and charting Sit and Go results
- Tracking S&G Spreadsheet (http://www.pokerspreadsheets.com/spreadsheets/other/tracking_sng_spreadsheet.xls)- Another sheet for tracking results
The website pokerspreadsheets is no more.
Pity because it looks like there might have been some good tools. Are they mirrored anywhere else? Did you download any, can you repost them on cardshat? (I don't think the original authors would mind as they had made them freely available until their domain subscription expired).