***May i make a may tourney thread?***

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ahh ok, name looks familiar. I think I played a few games with you yesterday.

I've tried everything, multiple times lol. I've played 50k+ sngs and I know it's illogical to check results as often as I do, but I just can't stop. It's not even about losing money for me because I don't care if I'm down a ton, it's just that damn adjusted line that gets to me :D

Anyways, I removed adjusted from all my reports/graphs yesterday and I'm not going to check for the next 1k games (still bad I know, but I'm trying!)

Lol it's not just a few. We have at least like 200 games of history lol ;)

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll probably get in a bunch of donkaments this month too.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol it's not just a few. We have at least like 200 games of history lol ;)

Well yeah, but I meant a few yesterday; I specifically remember beating you headsup at least once :p

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smell a HU challenge :D

I'm gonna pass. If HU was a massive strength for either of us we would be playing hyper HU SNG's as opposed to six max. Plus Matt is a quality player :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll probably get in a bunch of donkaments this month too.
You playin' in any today? It's Ssssssunnnnnnnday! The day I typically lose the most.

Anybody playin' donkaments today?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You playin' in any today? It's Ssssssunnnnnnnday! The day I typically lose the most.

Anybody playin' donkaments today?

Sunday holding true to form.... had a couple good stacks & some monsters that couldn't hold up.
busting out KK < AQo, KK < QQ, KK < 88 (aipf x 3), AK < ATo, 66 flop set lose to runner runner, 55 flop set.. same thing, etc. etc. It was kinda fun for a bit (I think). Did actually win a massive pot earlier with AA > KK weeeee!
Still hangin' tough in the iPOPS-1H Sunday Special. (avg.stack - 30bb). Got in on a $10r/a satty with no rebuy, just the add-on.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Still hangin' tough in the iPOPS-1H Sunday Special. (avg.stack - 30bb).

Really tough to find spots - - a few resteal stacks on table (including myself pretty soon).

edit: gettin' short > 15bb's.. (but a few others on table also <15bb)
EP raises (on decent stack, guy has a previous 1st in the Sun.200k for $35k)... I shove 15bb in CO w '55' & amazingly he folds (I'll take it!)

Later same orbit, blinds increase to 500/1,000 & I'm now on 15bb's (again, lol).
I'm utg+2 & I wake up with KK! (YES!!!!). Now how to double up with it??
4 others with <15bb's & 4 deeper ones in LP & blinds.... I decide to open-shove, hoping to get looked up wider (although prob no diff.).
Player to my immed. left 3bai for 25bb (they'd been whining in chat after calling pre & folding flop a few times... bit of a donk)... folds to BB & he calls!:eek:

... this could be good!!! (a chance to get a 50bb stack!)

MP shows 'QQ' (YES!!!!)
BB shows 'AA' < Noooooooo!!! LoL Flop brings another 'A' as does the river & they take down a monster pot with quad Aces, LOL.

So much for that one, lol. 4hrs. of entertainment & the dream of cashing for 36,600 euros!!:icon_thum

KK = no good today, lol. Busted out 4x with it today :(

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really tough to find spots - - a few resteal stacks on table (including myself pretty soon).

edit: gettin' short > 15bb's.. (but a few others on table also <15bb)
EP raises (on decent stack, guy has a previous 1st in the Sun.200k for $35k)... I shove 15bb in CO w '55' & amazingly he folds (I'll take it!)

Later same orbit, blinds increase to 500/1,000 & I'm now on 15bb's (again, lol).
I'm utg+2 & I wake up with KK! (YES!!!!). Now how to double up with it??
4 others with <15bb's & 4 deeper ones in LP & blinds.... I decide to open-shove, hoping to get looked up wider (although prob no diff.).
Player to my immed. left 3bai for 25bb (they'd been whining in chat after calling pre & folding flop a few times... bit of a donk)... folds to BB & he calls!:eek:

... this could be good!!! (a chance to get a 50bb stack!)

MP shows 'QQ' (YES!!!!)
BB shows 'AA' < Noooooooo!!! LoL Flop brings another 'A' as does the river & they take down a monster pot with quad Aces, LOL.

So much for that one, lol. 4hrs. of entertainment & the dream of cashing for 36,600 euros!!:icon_thum

KK = no good today, lol. Busted out 4x with it today :(

Run good dude

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Actually had mixed feelings about this KK hand:D

Onto the next one!

Anyone running deep in anything today?

(wonder if 'long_dong' is crushing any of the Highstakes MTTs today? :p )

Attachments

• titan KK v QQ v AA.jpg
    titan KK v QQ v AA.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 93
W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wish i could play more scoop, i have to settle for playing main event next sunday :(

who is long_dong?

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wish i could play more scoop, i have to settle for playing main event next sunday :(

who is long_dong?

Screw u biotch..... I wish I could play pokerstars at all u lucky pr1ck ...... I thought America was the land of the free. Guess not. ;)

Oh and long dong is Long bong to the forum, he's making the likely huge mistake of playing basically heads up for rolls with hack me and probably a few others

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehe, sorry. it will be back i think, one day soon it will be back for you guys :)

had to do some searching/reading, but i found the threads, lol.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I decline to accept the validity of this thread!

:eek:WTF:eek:

You did not say please in the title.:mad:

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished 17th/11997 in the bigger 5.50 on stars. Over 11 hours and all I won was like 110 bucks. First was about 8 and a half grand

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK just checked email and it was actually more like 130 something, like that's any consolation. At least we didn't lose anything this Sunday for a change. Only played the Sunday spark (which I cashed in and never had to rebuy), the scoop 01L and the bigger 5.50

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat FTP freeroll

Goal: Play in all the CC freerolls and win one :)

Did win the Girls Vs Guys Game 2...Yay

I hope it is OK to post hands here :)

This is right on the Bubble (15 paid and 16 were left). I think there were a couple who were shorter than me left.

I was playing reasonably tight and I given he Big Stack raised as normal and I expect him to call Should I have folded here?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 150/300 Blinds 25 Ante (8 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com/

MP2 (t16,577)
CO (t5,552)
Button (t6,590)
Hero (SB) (t3,993)
BB (t5,565)
UTG (t8,311)
UTG+1 (t3,733)
MP1 (t7,975)

Hero's M: 6.14

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8
club.gif
, 8
spade.gif

4 folds, MP2 raises to t1,100, 2 folds, Hero raises to t3,968 (All-In), MP2 calls t2,868

Flop: (t8,136) A
diamond.gif
, 10
heart.gif
, 7
diamond.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t8,136) Q
diamond.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t8,136) J
club.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t8,136

Results below:
Hero had 8
club.gif
, 8
spade.gif
(one pair, eights).
MP2 had 10
spade.gif
, A
spade.gif
(two pair, Aces and tens).
Outcome: MP2 won t8,136

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can fold to min-cash if you want, but personally i'm very happy getting the chips in here. just expect to get called by pretty much everything he is opening here.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation.

With that M, you probably should have found opportunities earlier in the game. Now (then) you are stuck, calling to see a flop would have been ok if you had more chips, but you don't, so the fold or shove attitude is correct.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
13bb you get some folds, but plenty of calls from a range we beat. having 13bb doesn't mean we missed earlier spots.